Singapore Expats Forum

Posting habits

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 2:37 pm

sapphire wrote:Very rarely do I check after submitting. I guess that's also 'cause I don't write essays here. :P

that's true. i can't recall ever reading a post of yours that went beyond one line.

perhaps you SHOULD write an essay, for the benefit, erudition, enlightenment, and entertainment of us all... come on sapphire, there's so much wisdom, wit and wooliness in that brain of yours, it's practically a sin to not share all of it while you have a chance! what say you? :wink:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 3:33 pm

Eh erudition what? You people use such tough words, wait let me look up the dictionary...Think I'm better off with one line posts eh? :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 4:56 pm

I love women with one liners, it is peaceful and not so tiring. And in a way it makes me think back of Europe, the blond bimbos. :mrgreen:

Eric

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Postby beenhere10years » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 5:03 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:I love women with one liners, it is peaceful and not so tiring. And in a way it makes me think back of Europe, the blond bimbos. :mrgreen:

Eric

Well that's a back-handed compliment if ever I heard one...

Glad it wasn't to me. :)
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 5:28 pm

Ha bloody ha! Its neither a compliment nor is it funny. I think he's delirious from all the meds! :evil:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 5:29 pm

It's probably my way of saying: I missed you Sapphire and bh10y! :P

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 5:31 pm

Am I right or what! You have to be delirious to have missed us. :lol:

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 2:21 pm

I neither check my post nor ever edit them after, coz so what if I am imperfect? I am not taking an english paper am I?

I always welcome correction, I learn as I gain :D