Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone interested to show me the happening place in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
nikhas

Anyone interested to show me the happening place in Singapore

Postby nikhas » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 1:36 pm

hi, i am new guy in town..tryg to get a footing here. i am busy with my shoots during weekdays. so i look forward to weekends, quite tired of roaming around alone. need company...would love to meet over for a coffee or drink. :wink:

Hilke

Postby Hilke » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 5:21 pm

Hi,
I'm not quite sure whether I'm the right person to show you around. Because I'm also a nwebie in the city. But I understand what you mean by tired of roaming around alone. Maybe we can meet this weekend or next weekend to have a drink/coffee and see whether we can stroll around together.

rainsky

Postby rainsky » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:54 pm

if you wanna do anything sporty or do movies...I'm in!
live a little bit more

remo

let me help u

Postby remo » Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:23 am

hi if u wanna just go out and have fun in singapore just msg me coz i have been living in spore my whole life and i guess i know where u wanna be and where u dont wanna be man on a weekend!

nikhas

Postby nikhas » Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:00 pm

Hilke wrote:Hi,
I'm not quite sure whether I'm the right person to show you around. Because I'm also a nwebie in the city. But I understand what you mean by tired of roaming around alone. Maybe we can meet this weekend or next weekend to have a drink/coffee and see whether we can stroll around together.

Sounds good, u live in pasir ris do you? i would likke to see the east, as i m planng to move towards the east.....let me know...got a tight schedule coming days,but guess i have to make some time for myself. let me know. which part of the city do u work? :wink: