Singapore Expats Forum

Idiot Insurgents

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ringo100
Chatter
Chatter

Idiot Insurgents

Postby ringo100 » Thu, 29 Sep 2005 5:46 pm

Why are these idiots killing each other?

Every thread here, regarding Iraq, has a lot of Bush bashing, but there have been far more Iraqi civilizations killed by insurgents/Saddam than by the coalition forces. What I don't understand is: everyone wants the troops to leave and if the idiots would stop blowing people up the troops would leave. From today, there is no need for a single Iraqi to die and everyone that does should be on the conciseness of the insurgents, not
on the coalition. It beggars belief.

And don't get me started on the idiot Palestinians who first chance they got started firing rockets into Israel from Gaza. Do they want Israel to invade again?

At least in Ireland all sides in the conflict can see when to push and when to pull back. Unfortunately, I think what we have seen last week does support what Israel has been saying i.e. you just cannot deal with these groups. I feel so sorry for the people of Palestine and Iraq.

Just to let you know I’m not American, I don’t particularly support Bush and think every US president for past 50 years has similar aggressive foreign policy (not that it’s bad thing). I do not agree with what Israel has done in the past and agree their nation was born out of terrorism.

den

Postby den » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:09 am

I think, most Americans already forgot about "idiots" Vietcong, so time to refresh memory in new real war.

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 3:46 pm

i couldn't agree more Ringo100 - but you are using logic - and the insurgents only logic is to kill as many people as possible (on all sides) and to hopefully create a full blow sunni vs shite war that will boil over into a massive regional conflict. I think they see this as effective way to topple the regime in Saudi Arabia which is seen as friendly to the US - so therefore the enemy. There is no easy solution, but the best seem to be a slow war of attrition coupled with a graduak pull back.

What i find amazing - but encouraging - is that DESPITE all of this bloodshed, most Iraqis are still supportive of the whole topple Saddam thing becuase at least now they have hope for a better future - but most westerners don't understand this.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Re: Idiot Insurgents

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 4:25 pm

ringo100 wrote:Why are these idiots killing each other?

Every thread here, regarding Iraq, has a lot of Bush bashing, but there have been far more Iraqi civilizations killed by insurgents/Saddam than by the coalition forces. What I don't understand is: everyone wants the troops to leave and if the idiots would stop blowing people up the troops would leave. From today, there is no need for a single Iraqi to die and everyone that does should be on the conciseness of the insurgents, not
on the coalition. It beggars belief.

And don't get me started on the idiot Palestinians who first chance they got started firing rockets into Israel from Gaza. Do they want Israel to invade again?

At least in Ireland all sides in the conflict can see when to push and when to pull back. Unfortunately, I think what we have seen last week does support what Israel has been saying i.e. you just cannot deal with these groups. I feel so sorry for the people of Palestine and Iraq.

Just to let you know I’m not American, I don’t particularly support Bush and think every US president for past 50 years has similar aggressive foreign policy (not that it’s bad thing). I do not agree with what Israel has done in the past and agree their nation was born out of terrorism.

you know what ringo, I won't get you started.

Funny how some here try to restart discussions on the same old topic when it has been discussed a 1000 times. And then they wonder why the same old bashing continues??? :?

Me think you have an appetite for reading this flaming nonsense.

Eric

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 4:40 pm

A fair comment Eric -and i somewhat agree that i am sick of talking about this particular topic - but after a weekend that saw more Islamic extremist terrorists killing more innocent people - it is hard not take ask again (even if it is for the 1000th time ) what the ^&%&^%^&*%^* is wrong with these people.

And until EVERY LEADER in EVERY Islamic nation CONDEMS these terrorists in Bali PUBLICLY AND LOUD AND CLEAR - people everywherewill continue to ask - what is wrong with these people...

Return to “General Discussions”