Lesser recruitment at JAL

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
zoergal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 2:34 pm

Lesser recruitment at JAL

Post by zoergal » Wed, 28 Sep 2005 3:16 pm

Anybody got any ideas why JAL is not recruiting anymore??? cos 6 months ago JAL is still recruiting but now it seems not to be recruiting anymore>>> Weird leh!!! SIA recruiting is also seems to be getting lesser and lesser wor......

Colleen
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 4:22 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Lesser recruitment at JAL

Post by Colleen » Wed, 28 Sep 2005 4:29 pm

zoergal wrote:Anybody got any ideas why JAL is not recruiting anymore??? because 6 months ago JAL is still recruiting but now it seems not to be recruiting anymore>>> Weird leh!!! SIA recruiting is also seems to be getting lesser and lesser wor......
From wat i noe frm tis forum, ppl were saying the last recruitment 4 JAL in apr had recruited 60 over gal?? Im not sure how true it is but my fren's fren went 4 e last yr oct recruitment.. I reckon JAL recruitment will be coming soon on oct if they do recruitment exercise every 6mths.. So keep a lookout on their ad 4 e next 1 or so mth.. :)

zoergal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 2:34 pm

Post by zoergal » Thu, 29 Sep 2005 9:09 am

oh i see.....muz keep a look out then....R U a JAL Cabin crew???

User avatar
hiccup
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:36 pm
Location: Singapore; Walking distance from Kembangan MRT station
Contact:

Post by hiccup » Thu, 29 Sep 2005 4:12 pm

JAL is not making any money in these few years. Hope this solve the above question.
Professionalism means consistency of quality. Frank Tyger

zoergal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 2:34 pm

Post by zoergal » Thu, 29 Sep 2005 5:58 pm

hiccup wrote:JAL is not making any money in these few years. Hope this solve the above question.

hi, how do u know that Jal is not making $$$???
hehheeh!!!!

VV
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:28 pm

JAL

Post by VV » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:00 am

I had a friend whose sister is working in JAL. She told me that few months ago, JAL had a major recruitment drive which leads lesser recruitment for the time being now. Guess those interested will have to wait.

Colleen
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 4:22 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: JAL

Post by Colleen » Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:36 pm

VV wrote:I had a friend whose sister is working in JAL. She told me that few months ago, JAL had a major recruitment drive which leads lesser recruitment for the time being now. Guess those interested will have to wait.
VV you're rite.. I ask my Japanese fren to check JAL webby yest and the recruitment section clearly stated that there will not be any recruitment coming up till Mar 2006 for recruitment of international flight attendant!!! http://www.jal.com/ja/saiyo/apply/cabin_l.html (U gals may go take a look, its written in red.. Though i understand some might not understand Japanese, but u may like to look at the date stated!!) Im still looking 4ward 2 e oct one, sigh... :cry: Guess we just gotta wait... [-(

stayaway
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 9:48 pm

RE :

Post by stayaway » Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:13 pm

Hi guys
Im living in bangkok
JAL was taken 80 crews from here last time ,So i think they will not ask for a new group in soon .

And Hi to every gals who have a same dream even we r not the same country. :oops:
If you Think you Know me'Who am I"

cheeky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 9:47 pm

Re: RE :

Post by cheeky » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 7:51 pm

any idea wats the max age for JAL?
i sent in application last yr when i was 25, but no reply from them, so sad...

Colleen
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 4:22 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: RE :

Post by Colleen » Mon, 03 Oct 2005 8:01 pm

cheeky wrote:any idea wats the max age for JAL?
i sent in application last yr when i was 25, but no reply from them, so sad...
Not very sure but most likely 18~25??

zoergal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 2:34 pm

Re: JAL

Post by zoergal » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 5:23 pm

Colleen wrote:
VV wrote:I had a friend whose sister is working in JAL. She told me that few months ago, JAL had a major recruitment drive which leads lesser recruitment for the time being now. Guess those interested will have to wait.
VV you're rite.. I ask my Japanese fren to check JAL webby yest and the recruitment section clearly stated that there will not be any recruitment coming up till Mar 2006 for recruitment of international flight attendant!!! http://www.jal.com/ja/saiyo/apply/cabin_l.html (U gals may go take a look, its written in red.. Though i understand some might not understand Japanese, but u may like to look at the date stated!!) Im still looking 4ward 2 e oct one, sigh... :cry: Guess we just gotta wait... [-(

oh god ...think that we really got to wait ...sighz.
missed the 2 interview this yrs ....

zoergal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 2:34 pm

Re: RE :

Post by zoergal » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 5:24 pm

Colleen wrote:
cheeky wrote:any idea wats the max age for JAL?
i sent in application last yr when i was 25, but no reply from them, so sad...
Not very sure but most likely 18~25??
ya...i heard from my jal friend ....jal maximum age is 25

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests