Singapore Expats Forum

The Big "O" Question

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
KoKo03

The Big "O" Question

Post by KoKo03 » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 2:18 pm

Need to know how many types of Orgasm is there? For me yesterday was the 1st time tat i "come" when my boyfriend fondle my Clitoris which he learn from watching all those p*rn but i had never such a "come" at the penetration part before. May i just know if that is consider one of the Orgasm if the "come" is from the fondling of the Clitoris??? :oops:

Themis

Post by Themis » Sat, 01 Oct 2005 8:18 pm

From personal experience, I know that there are two types of orgasm...one is clitoral, and the other vaginal.
What you experienced is an orgasm and from what I know the majority of women have clitoral orgasms...it's as natural as having a vaginal one!

Glad your boyfriend picked up some good stuff from watching blue movies...it's nice to see that he wants to satisfy you as much as he wants to satisfy himself! :D

Enjoy! :wink:

pretty_pointes

Post by pretty_pointes » Sat, 01 Oct 2005 9:40 pm

Yup, 2 types of Os! Clitoral n vaginal... both actua;;y feel the same, except the vaginal one is abit harder to achieve... :D