Singapore Expats Forum

Power Walking at Macritchie every weekend interested anyone?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
shirllin
Regular
Regular

Power Walking at Macritchie every weekend interested anyone?

Postby shirllin » Sun, 25 Sep 2005 9:51 pm

Dear All,

I usually go to Macritchie every weekend walking the whole route that's more than 12 km if u include the tree top walk....well planning to do that on both days saturday n sunday....but don't have company on one of them....I take abt 2 hrs to complete the whole trail....anyone interested to walk?....just to maintain fitness and lose some fats at the same time...

Regards,
Shirllin
"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:23 pm

12km in 2 hours . . ? ? :o

Looks like you walk very fast . . :roll:

Dounut prefer to go slow . . :oops:

shirllin
Regular
Regular

Postby shirllin » Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:30 pm

Dear Dounut....

I don't mind going slower....did it b4 in 3hrs....if u r interested just come n we willl adjust our pace accordingly okie? :wink:

Regards,
Shirllin
"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."

"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:54 am

I am interested, but weekends for the coming few weeks are filled & crash with events . . :oops: :oops:

Might only be free by end of October . . :P

When do you usually go . . ? ?

Saturday / Sunday / Morning / Afternoon . . ? ? :roll:

shirllin
Regular
Regular

Postby shirllin » Mon, 26 Sep 2005 2:26 am

Dear Dounut,

I usually go in the evenings but would like the mornings as well....mostly on saturdays but changed to sundays now.....end of octorber is bad timing...my exams are around the corner....but let's see.....ok?

Regards,
Shirllin