Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone with Caravan/Motorhome experiences?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

topsotong

Postby topsotong » Sun, 09 Oct 2005 1:53 pm

WOW!! Cavavanning sound great fun indeed. We do camp out with family 'n friends in Singapore and Malaysia at times during weekends and holidays but caravan camping appears to be a very different experience indeed. Never seen the real things from inside but I did see motorhome photos on some web sites. Must say, the interiors look fantastic - almost like driving a 1st class fully furnished chalet-on-wheel!!!

Like Wind In My Hair, I very much want to give caravanning a try some day. simchim ur comments are very informative. Thanks for sharing. Hope, the rest of u who may have experienced caravanning or been on motorhome holidays can share more.

swordfish

Postby swordfish » Sun, 09 Oct 2005 8:18 pm

If you are travelling in a small motorhome, make sure the damn airconditioning is working both on 12v as well as when the engine is running as we found out while in Australia....what a horrible summer holiday travelling in a motorhome which was 100 degrees in the back.