Singapore Expats Forum

Eric's Corner

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 7:10 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:We have our senses, all five of them (some even seem to have a 6th sense, but I never heard of that one being sexually focussed).

Hearing, sight, taste, touch and smell.

They all make us enjoy the sexuality, as without them it is not worth anything, our brains will not receive any stimulatus.

Which of the senses do arouse us the most, or is it a balance of all that eventually will bring us to an orgasm?

If I would have to delete one of the senses it would be 'sight'. Being blindfolded will not make the experience worse, on the contrary, it will stimulate the experience much more.

But then it gets difficult, all others defiantely do add flavour here.

hearing: hear your partner react to the acting does certainly arouse or stimulate.

taste: tasting your partner most certainly adds flavour, yummie.

touch: where would we be without touching eachother and vice versa feel the other touch you. Gooseskin...

smell: close to taste I'd say, it is said that smell is the most important and decisive sense in choosing our sexual partners.

Is it true for others?

Eric

Perhaps the 6th sense is the power of mind :) It does wonders hehehehe :lol: I would rank, touching, tasting, & sight or mind... looking at the face of my partner enjoying is most pleasurable.... I am not as big on hearing...as I know guys would....but smell is rather vague, no doubt very important to create scents that arouse too....

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 7:19 am

Ling2,

Your tagline:

"The pleasure is fleeting, the position ridiculous, & the expense prohibitive - Earl of Chesterfield"

Are we talking about smoking or a backdoor job in Geylang?

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 8:09 am

Strong Eagle wrote:Ling2,

Your tagline:

"The pleasure is fleeting, the position ridiculous, & the expense prohibitive - Earl of Chesterfield"

SE, that's really for you to imagine :wink: Btw, what's a backdoor job in geylang? Don't ask me to imagine coz I hardly visit Geylang, quoted my cousin who called me "Singalien" I am still discovering!!! :shock:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 8:44 am

This thread is getting bizarre by the minute, henceforth, I'm staying out of it. :o
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 9:48 am

Wo!.. This site is getting heated up in different ways .. now I wonder why I am feeling hot....lol..

You people are a creative lot..keep it coming. I haven't actually read things that are unknown .. except the kama sutra bit Ling put on..I can't imagine that one... :lol:
We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm Good.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 9:51 am

Ling2 wrote:

Your tagline:

SE, that's really for you to imagine :wink: Btw, what's a backdoor job in geylang? Don't ask me to imagine because I hardly visit Geylang, quoted my cousin who called me "Singalien" I am still discovering!!! :shock:

I cannot explain... only demostrate. :?

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:45 am

Eric
Last edited by dot dot dot on Sun, 25 Dec 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:50 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
Ling2 wrote:

Your tagline:

SE, that's really for you to imagine :wink: Btw, what's a backdoor job in geylang? Don't ask me to imagine because I hardly visit Geylang, quoted my cousin who called me "Singalien" I am still discovering!!! :shock:

I cannot explain... only demostrate. :?

Hahahahahaha :lol: SE, are you offering to demostrate? Do we have audience here that like to see that demostration? :P I am always keen to learn :wink:

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:21 pm

Ling2 wrote:Hahahahahaha :lol: SE, are you offering to demostrate? Do we have audience here that like to see that demostration? :P I am always keen to learn :wink:

Of course I am offering to demonstrate... but only because a description might be too graphic and might be considered as erotic material to some. 8) (I have written the occassional erotic story in the past)

As for the audience... wouldn't that mean we would be "exhibitionists"? :o

Kats_
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Kats_ » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:32 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
Ling2 wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
Ok, here's the thing: sex.

Ling said she thinks about it 80% of the time. Me, I think of it probably anywhere between 2-98% of the time, depends on my mood.
When I am moody, I want sex. When I am in a fun mood, well... I wouldnot say 'no'. So, as I said: 2 - 98% of all time.

Sexual positions, what about it?

What I like most is to have sex when standing, holding the partners' bum with my right hand, she lifts one leg, stands on the other, while I hold her hand up high with my left hand against the wall. Do it slow, look at her eyes all the time and react to her breathing. If fast, then slow down the action, if breathing slowly, then speeding up. Playing with the pace. Kissing a breast now and then. No orgasm intended (from my side that is), the partner is free to do so. (I would slow down, just to tease...).

Anyone else care to react?

Eric

Quoting me again? :p 1st the crying....now the sex hahahahahaha :P

Ok, trust Ling not to disgress from the topic..... here's other position that you might like to try.....

The stab with a lance
Suspend the woman face upwards from the ceiling by means of four cords attached to her hands and feet and another supporting the middle of her body. Her position should be such that her V is now opposite your member, with you standing up. Intro your member hahahahaha :lol: and then begin to swing her 1st away from you, then towards you.... You thus alternately intro & withdraw and continue....until...you come hahahahaha :lol:

Bubbs should know this position...it's one of the position in Kama Sutra :P

I think Kats went straight down to the hardware shop for some shopping this morning.... :wink:

Eric

No, just reading the posts as always; I like it in here. Guess I over-reacted last night but will just stand by what I said.

I suppose I will shut my mouth now and try to be a sport. :)

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:51 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
Ling2 wrote:Hahahahahaha :lol: SE, are you offering to demostrate? Do we have audience here that like to see that demostration? :P I am always keen to learn :wink:

Of course I am offering to demonstrate... but only because a description might be too graphic and might be considered as erotic material to some. 8) (I have written the occassional erotic story in the past)

Again... :shock: WE? who is we? I thought you are demostrating a job? Am I to be involved? :???: Am I the customer? :P

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:55 pm

Ling2 wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:

Again... :shock: WE? who is we? I thought you are demostrating a job? Am I to be involved? :???: Am I the customer? :P

Clearly "WE". How does one man demonstrate a two person operation? The training is "one on one" as it were. And yes, I suppose you can be the customer... might require some changes to the process, however.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 4:40 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
Ling2 wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:

Clearly "WE". How does one man demonstrate a two person operation? The training is "one on one" as it were. And yes, I suppose you can be the customer... might require some changes to the process, however.

Image Pleaase!

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 8:42 pm

For my sins KSL, yes it really is me. What you can't see is that I'm actually a mermaid and have a big fishy tail, so all this talk of sexual positions is Ancient Greek to me, I only have half what other women have to have fun with.....

It's no bloody joke being able to swim beautifully when I can't join in with the 'Four ropes from the ceiling' stuff....

Sobs, sobs.....pass the fishfood....
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:27 am

Bubbles wrote:For my sins KSL, yes it really is me. What you can't see is that I'm actually a mermaid and have a big fishy tail, so all this talk of sexual positions is Ancient Greek to me, I only have half what other women have to have fun with.....

It's no bloody joke being able to swim beautifully when I can't join in with the 'Four ropes from the ceiling' stuff....

Sobs, sobs.....pass the fishfood....

Sob Sob Sob!!! I'm getting old! but when i see beautiful mermaids, I'm not really looking at fishy tails, their eyes are quite special! warm motherly creatures, just what i miss in my life!

Mind you I was a little disappointed, with the mermaid in Copenhagen, she was so tiny, and looked so lonely on that cold winters day! If only I was Harry Potter, Oh well rubbing noses might be fun.