Singapore Expats Forum

Eric's Corner

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:25 pm

Tips, nuts . . . sheesh!
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed, 25 Aug 2004
Location: Wales, UK

Postby Bubbles » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:28 pm

OOOOh....I'm chastized Vaucluse....(Not)

I'm going to keep 'popping up' and 'dropping things' into this discussion, just for the fun of it.

Yep, I'll go to Hell for sure.

(The WNDC in Hell should be good, eh?)
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Kats_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun, 24 Jul 2005

Postby Kats_ » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:28 pm

:) We are adults alright.

I was just reminded of my teen years when boys used to discuss girls and express their imagination to one another.

Just sounded as such. I know I am probably going to get flamed in here for speaking against the post. (mind you guys, I actually enjoy it in here, and enjoy just reading the posts) but I think it was just a wee bit pervy.

Sexual jokes, I agree are healthy but this was nothing close to being humourous.


Kats

User avatar
Est_
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon, 01 Aug 2005
Location: Singapore, East Side

Postby Est_ » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:31 pm

Bubbles wrote:Oh Kats..........

Phooey!!

We're all adults here.

And it's all above board and a laugh.

People forget sex should be a laugh, or talking about it should be amusing.

We're not some pervy sex group or swappers (are we, lol?) so honestly, we won't go too far in our ramblings.

We leave that to the WNDC association.................(Just Joking Folks)



Hmmm... I do agree with what's written.. After a hard day's work, it's always good to be able to chill and have a good laugh be it watching tv, reading or surfing the net or whatsoever, than to get all tensed up over something minor plus i don't think we're living in the olden times where such topics are a big NO NO... that's my view 8)
~The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart.~

User avatar
KT
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu, 09 Sep 2004

Postby KT » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:31 pm

eric

this would be a good thread to make use of your imageshack.us account

:-k
"El tango no está en los pies. Está en el corazón."

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:38 pm

Eric
Last edited by dot dot dot on Sun, 25 Dec 2005 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:54 pm

Pass the bucket . . . .



Bubbles, girl, you keep on truckin' -
......................................................



'nuff said Image

Kats_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun, 24 Jul 2005

Postby Kats_ » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:55 pm

Est_ wrote:
Bubbles wrote:Oh Kats..........

Phooey!!

We're all adults here.

And it's all above board and a laugh.

People forget sex should be a laugh, or talking about it should be amusing.

We're not some pervy sex group or swappers (are we, lol?) so honestly, we won't go too far in our ramblings.

We leave that to the WNDC association.................(Just Joking Folks)



Hmmm... I do agree with what's written.. After a hard day's work, it's always good to be able to chill and have a good laugh be it watching tv, reading or surfing the net or whatsoever, than to get all tensed up over something minor plus i don't think we're living in the olden times where such topics are a big NO NO... that's my view 8)


Well, I would like to think I am pretty open-minded and liberal; having said that, no matter how forward thinking I want to be, it just insnt my way of unwinding after a long day. Just not my cup of tea.

While I can imagine how you guys are taking it in a super duper light and naughty spirit......

I do recollect a 11 year old signing up to this forum some days back and introducing himself and trying to make friends.

How many of you have kids that age and how many of you would want them to have access to such forums??

Why do you think some websites are classified as 'adult content' and that parents try hard by having firewalls such their there kids dont have access to it.

Anyways, this is just silly of me - I am just barking up the wrong tree. Dont mean to spoil your fun but just couldnt help express my feelings to you guys.

Kats

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:05 pm

You are absolutely right Kats,

Let's discuss the latest LEGO boxes.

Eric

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:15 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Add food and / or toys to the game.


Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Let's discuss the latest LEGO boxes.


lego is a sex toy now? surely you don't put those in her belly button... ouch!

sorry kats, but this is eric's corner... anyway if a kid is smart enough to find this forum he's smart enough to find the real porn sites. relax ya?

User avatar
Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed, 25 Aug 2004
Location: Wales, UK

Postby Bubbles » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:36 pm

Well now, Lego. The mind boggles, all those sharp corner and techno Lego with all the metal bits and pieces, though of course joined together to make an item which rotates or whirrs, sublime.

I apologise totally to anyone who feels my contributions to this little lark are offensive. But you should know that it's my nature to just have a laugh, and sex is such a laughable subject usually, come on, isn't it?

All those moves you think only you do, just to meet someone who does exactly the same thing. Visions of worldwide movements of folks who do the same as you. Boring or reassuring? Then there's all the bendy movements. Hysterical sometimes.

Then as Eric says...the food. That is one part of the whole thing which you can either find erotic or hilarious or both. I mean, no one's mentioned the obvious things like bananas or other similar shaped thingies and rightly so as then we are into another ballpark altogether. (Excuse pun) Right out of the fun side and into the 'a bit porno' side.
Not that last mentioned subject should be off limits to us grown ups, but you're right...........there have to be limits to what we discuss here.

Also, kids can find much worse at the click of the mouse than us here. We're almost Winnie the Pooh like in our shy discussions here, be fair.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Dylan Thomas.

User avatar
Fuz182
Regular
Regular
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri, 06 May 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Fuz182 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:44 am

No Eric,
I think Lego is much more dangerous to Adults than it is to Children...
All those little bits and pieces could cause complications. Children are smart enough not to stuff them into their mouths, I can't say the same about adults though.

Reminds me of the time I was in school, and this girl went to the toilet with a test-tube. It wasn't very wise.
In Life's school of war,
That which does not Destroy you,
Only makes you stronger.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Image

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 1:51 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:got it Est,

thank you for being so considerate, big kiss for you.

Ok, here's the thing: sex.

Ling said she thinks about it 80% of the time. Me, I think of it probably anywhere between 2-98% of the time, depends on my mood.
When I am moody, I want sex. When I am in a fun mood, well... I wouldnot say 'no'. So, as I said: 2 - 98% of all time.

Sexual positions, what about it?

What I like most is to have sex when standing, holding the partners' bum with my right hand, she lifts one leg, stands on the other, while I hold her hand up high with my left hand against the wall. Do it slow, look at her eyes all the time and react to her breathing. If fast, then slow down the action, if breathing slowly, then speeding up. Playing with the pace. Kissing a breast now and then. No orgasm intended (from my side that is), the partner is free to do so. (I would slow down, just to tease...).

Anyone else care to react?

Eric
partners' bum with my right hand, she lifts one leg, stands on the other, while I hold her hand up high with my left hand against the wall. Do it slow, look at her eyes all the time and react to her breathing. If fast, then slow down the action, if breathing slowly, then speeding up. Playing with the pace. Kissing a breast now and then. No orgasm intended (from my side that is), the partner is free to do so. (I would slow down, just to tease...).

Sounds like you are doing the Cha Cha Cha Eric, but fun all the same! tell her next time to put the leg over your shoulder!!! that works! Lucky lucky Eric living out his dreams in cyber space!!! kinky but nice.

I see some of the lady guests shying away, and others smile so sweetly, Ertha Kit takes it like a pro! BH10years showing his age, bubbles is that really you in the pic? Mmm nice!

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 2:02 am

Kats_ wrote::) We are adults alright.

I was just reminded of my teen years when boys used to discuss girls and express their imagination to one another.

Just sounded as such. I know I am probably going to get flamed in here for speaking against the post. (mind you guys, I actually enjoy it in here, and enjoy just reading the posts) but I think it was just a wee bit pervy.

Sexual jokes, I agree are healthy but this was nothing close to being humourous.


Kats
Sexual jokes, I agree are healthy but this was nothing close to being humourous.

well I guess if you can do the splits, it wouldn't be much fun, but for those that cannot do the splits, its damn funny trying to get that leg over the shoulder!!! :oops: :P

User avatar
Ling2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu, 08 Sep 2005

Postby Ling2 » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 6:37 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
Ok, here's the thing: sex.

Ling said she thinks about it 80% of the time. Me, I think of it probably anywhere between 2-98% of the time, depends on my mood.
When I am moody, I want sex. When I am in a fun mood, well... I wouldnot say 'no'. So, as I said: 2 - 98% of all time.

Sexual positions, what about it?

What I like most is to have sex when standing, holding the partners' bum with my right hand, she lifts one leg, stands on the other, while I hold her hand up high with my left hand against the wall. Do it slow, look at her eyes all the time and react to her breathing. If fast, then slow down the action, if breathing slowly, then speeding up. Playing with the pace. Kissing a breast now and then. No orgasm intended (from my side that is), the partner is free to do so. (I would slow down, just to tease...).

Anyone else care to react?

Eric


Quoting me again? :p 1st the crying....now the sex hahahahahaha :P

Ok, trust Ling not to disgress from the topic..... here's other position that you might like to try.....

The stab with a lance
Suspend the woman face upwards from the ceiling by means of four cords attached to her hands and feet and another supporting the middle of her body. Her position should be such that her V is now opposite your member, with you standing up. Intro your member hahahahaha :lol: and then begin to swing her 1st away from you, then towards you.... You thus alternately intro & withdraw and continue....until...you come hahahahaha :lol:

Bubbs should know this position...it's one of the position in Kama Sutra :P


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests