Singapore Expats Forum

about to have an afffair with a married man

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 9:14 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
spice wrote:I think Vaucluse is :cool: Even though he gets on my nerves :lol: Spice

Vaucluse wrote:I get on everyone's nerves, but my wife and kids still love me - I think.

oh vaucluse is a darling. a sheep in wolf's clothing. he'll grow on you spice! :D

Oi! That's enogh of the nicey, nicey stuff - I've just built up my reputation again after Sapphire's 'nasty' comments . . .

Ling-ling - my wife wouldn't appreciate anyone stroking me but her. :-|

'nuff said Image

spice

Postby spice » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 9:37 pm

A day off from work nothing to doooooooooo. Whats happening withyou guys anything exciting? Guess I'll just kick off my shoes and relax, just a poor old country girl.Spice
" There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved."( P.S.with the right one.)

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:19 am

Vaucluse wrote:I've just built up my reputation again after Sapphire's 'nasty' comments . . .

Honey, I haven't begun to get nasty with you yet. :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:57 am

sapphire wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:I've just built up my reputation again after Sapphire's 'nasty' comments . . .

Honey, I haven't begun to get nasty with you yet. :P

:wink: Give it to me, girl!

'nuff said Image

spice

Postby spice » Sat, 24 Sep 2005 1:47 pm

HEY vaucluse , haven't heard from you in a while whats happening?
" There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved."( P.S.with the right one.)

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ling2 » Sat, 24 Sep 2005 2:59 pm

Vaucluse - Don't worry, your wife won't know your brown hairy arms got some stroking :P besides it's not me, think Eric might be interested hahahahaha :P

I think you got a fan here...Vaucluse :wink:

TCCP

about to have an afffair with a married man

Postby TCCP » Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:39 pm

Spice,

The choice is yours. It is your life. Remember, it is that married man's wife's and childrens life too.

Loneliness is all in the mind and we allow ourselves to believe so. So around and widen up your circle of friends. Ideally, look for someone who is still unattach.

This married man can betray his spouse, do you think he will do the same to you later on? Unless he is so sincere that he make a clean break with his family before he carry on with you. Do you think he will result to that action withou BUT....
Hi, I'm Theresa. We assist in searching a nice home for you; looking alternative jobs according to your data and IT projects for your organisation; support parenting and good health issues faced.

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Re: about to have an afffair with a married man

Postby emiko08 » Sat, 17 Dec 2005 8:33 pm

TCCP wrote:Spice,

The choice is yours. It is your life. Remember, it is that married man's wife's and childrens life too.

Loneliness is all in the mind and we allow ourselves to believe so. So around and widen up your circle of friends. Ideally, look for someone who is still unattach.

This married man can betray his spouse, do you think he will do the same to you later on? Unless he is so sincere that he make a clean break with his family before he carry on with you. Do you think he will result to that action withou BUT....

yes i agree.

im sure a better one will come. :) good luck!