Singapore Expats

about to have an afffair with a married man

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Ling2 » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 9:28 am

Spice, glad you called the affair OFF! :) Hmmm.. I think you google upon us...might be of Mrs Ho thread? hehehehehe...:D

Welcome!

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:17 am

Spice said:
Iwas gettiing at married men that want to have affairs. Theres a lot out there every where you turn around, even where I work

What about women having affairs with married men - this seems to be forgiveable in your eyes.

There's a local saying about two hands clapping . . .

Welcome to the forum, don't leave because you don't always hear what you like - stick around, maybe you'll make it over here one day.

'nuff said Image

spice

Post by spice » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:15 pm

Vaucluse- Yes it is forgiveable. Everyone that asks for forgiveness shall be forgiven.So what do they say about two hands clapping :???: or should I ask. Thanks for the welcome. Make it over there ? If Ihad the chance I would jump at in a minute :) If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living ? You talk like your quite educated unlike myself. Have you ever been to CANADA? Spice
" There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved."( P.S.with the right one.)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 1:44 pm

Hmm, we might have to agree to disagree on some things . . .

Educated? :) Probably over-educated. Went to University in the US and Australia. Recently quite my job as a VP International for a Japanese IT company and now do the same thing for a small US IT company, from home.

(That's why I have so much time on my hands)

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 5:31 pm

He did mean 'quit' his job and not quite. These over educated people sometimes do get over confident, don't they? :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:17 pm

sapphire wrote:He did mean 'quit' his job and not quite. These over educated people sometimes do get over confident, don't they? :P

Quite

'nuff said Image

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:34 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
sapphire wrote:He did mean 'quit' his job and not quite. These over educated people sometimes do get over confident, don't they? :P

Quite
nah his fingers just move too fast for his brain.

wow it's heartwarming to know that this forum might have saved a marriage. well done vaucluse and the rest.

spice, welcome to the forum. and stay with us! it's easy to spend hours a day on this silly thing but it's quite fun and can help fill your long empty days when you need something to do. i first visited here after a relationship ended too (not by death, fortunately or unfortunately :-| ) and it helped keep my mind off the loneliness and from going out to do potentially silly things.

spice

Post by spice » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:20 am

Thanks for the welcome. This is an awesome forum.Since I've been here I've started to feel better about myself :) I guess I just needed a friend.It is funny how I have been spilling my guts to strangers . I believe it was no accident that led me to this FORUM.This is great.I guess lonelyness can make one do the wrong things.I think Vaucluse is :cool: Even though he gets on my nerves :lol: Spice
" There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved."( P.S.with the right one.)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 1:43 pm

I get on everyone's nerves, but my wife and kids still love me - I think.

'nuff said Image

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 2:06 pm

spice wrote:I think Vaucluse is :cool: Even though he gets on my nerves :lol: Spice
Vaucluse wrote:I get on everyone's nerves, but my wife and kids still love me - I think.
oh vaucluse is a darling. a sheep in wolf's clothing. he'll grow on you spice! :D

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 2:22 pm

or is it a wolf in sheeps clothings? :D

Eric

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Ling2 » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 2:36 pm

Not a puzzle... Eric, just look at the wolf & sheep, which has brown hairy arms? :P That's Vaucluse! :P

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 3:14 pm

you are right, he may look like a wolf, but he is sooo innocent and playful.

Eric

Ling2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Ling2 » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 3:34 pm

Hahahahahaha...that's indeed adorable! :lol:

Yes he is irresistable..especially...when you are "stroking" him...big brown hairy arms :P

spice

Post by spice » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 4:20 pm

Eric from the Netherlands, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,Quite the pics. Spice