Singapore Expats Forum

What would you save?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34797
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:29 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:After reading another little poetic posting of bh10y, I am in my sensitive mode again...

So, vaucluse, no worries, my heart aches when having to think we're no buddies here. HUG ME!!! :D

Eric


WTF :o

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:30 pm

ah, almost forgot my buddy sms...

Sorry sms, come here, BIG HUG!!! :D

Eric

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34797
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:04 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:ah, almost forgot my buddy sms...

Sorry sms, come here, BIG HUG!!! :D

Eric


Alright already! Image

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 1:04 am

Cool sms, love those grouphugs! :D :D :D

btw, where did you get that grouphug emoticon?????

Eric

User avatar
beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon, 23 May 2005
Location: Up here surrounded by big, green trees

Postby beenhere10years » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 6:27 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
beenhere10years wrote:I know how she feels. :)


Aiyoh BH10Y! You are/were nursing 7 wee ones at the same time? :o :P

sms


No, but my youngest was 9lbs 8 oz. God that girl could eat. Thanks to all of you for not making the obvious b*tch comment :)
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 9:08 am

Eric, your avatars are becoming less and less clothed, then you talk about crying at the drop of a hat and now this hugging thing . . .

Ah, ok - just put on a shirt first, too sweaty otehrwise. O:)


(Ok, how does one paste and image ones post without usingt he attachment function)
Last edited by Vaucluse on Sat, 17 Sep 2005 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34797
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 9:22 am

Vaucluse wrote:Eris, your avatars are becoming less and less clothed, then you talk about crying at the drop of a hat and now this hugging thing . . .

Ah, ok - just put on a shirt first, too sweaty otehrwise. O:)


(Ok, how does one paste and image ones post without usingt he attachment function)


Use ImageShack.us upload you pics from your machine (can also do same with emoticons/smilies/avatars and then copy & paste the links directly into your message using the [img] tag. Actually just copy and paste the link titled 'forums' beside your pic on the imageshack page.

If you are using firefox like I do you can set it up to right click any image you see and send to imageshack.

sms

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 9:36 am

Vaucluse wrote:Eris, your avatars are becoming less and less clothed, then you talk about crying at the drop of a hat and now this hugging thing . . .

Ah, ok - just put on a shirt first, too sweaty otehrwise. O:)


(Ok, how does one paste and image ones post without usingt he attachment function)


first a morning hug here, feels good :mrgreen:

I am actually no more or less dressed than before? Always had my naked torso on the avatar, right? Let's say I love the sun on my skin.

But I will promise you, as soon as it will start smelling here, I will go shower again and dress appropriate, ok? :wink:

For the uploading, yep, use http://www.imageshack.us/

Eric

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 9:51 am

Thank you gents - and how sad that we are spedning time on our laptops on a Saturday morning.

Off to someisland today - any suggestions which one? Been to St John's?
......................................................



'nuff said Image

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:21 am

Vaucluse wrote:Thank you gents - and how sad that we are spedning time on our laptops on a Saturday morning.

Off to some island today - any suggestions which one? Been to St John's?
......................................................



'nuff said Image

User avatar
banana
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2005

Postby banana » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 5:24 pm

This thread is gayer than a policeman at Mardi Gras.
some signatures are more equal than others

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 5:48 pm

banana wrote:This thread is gayer than a policeman at Mardi Gras.

yeah, but you're just a little fruit
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
banana
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2005

Postby banana » Sun, 18 Sep 2005 5:55 pm

EADG wrote:
banana wrote:This thread is gayer than a policeman at Mardi Gras.

yeah, but you're just a little fruit


Says the guy who favours a pastel theme in his avatar!
some signatures are more equal than others

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:21 pm

banana wrote:
EADG wrote:
banana wrote:This thread is gayer than a policeman at Mardi Gras.

yeah, but you're just a little fruit


Says the guy who favours a pastel theme in his avatar!


that's quintessential mid-60s day-glo, baby!
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
banana
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2005

Postby banana » Mon, 19 Sep 2005 8:57 am

Andy Warhol is so 30 years ago. Umm...baby. :?
some signatures are more equal than others


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests