Singapore Expats

MARRIED MEN AND UNFAITHFUL BOYFRIENDS

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.

MARRIED MEN AND UNFAITHFUL BOYFRIENDS

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:53 pm

Men who cheat on their wives or girlfriends or lie and tell all kinds of bullshit stories should all be tortured! dont care about anyone saying i am a scorned Gf or wife- its very simple- destroy the bastards

women should be on your toes- dont anybody give me the crap about trust, - keep on your toes. IF you know he has lied, he has cheated, especially if u meet fellows on chat lines and internet - how you know he never write to other girls and say the same thing? How you know he work for XYZ company? you better check- how you know he is singporean? or from whichever country he say he is from? how u know he really got job? really got some business or company? say got lot of money and tell you so many big story-
say breaking up with girlfriend? but why never see you?
say breaking up with wife- why scared to call you?
say separate already- going to divorce- but staying at home?
say busy at work, cannot call- huh? five mins to pick up phone is too busy
say love you, miss you- got come out and show you?
so all the liars and cheats and unfaithful guys- teach them a lesson- never let them escape!!

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Re: MARRIED MEN AND UNFAITHFUL BOYFRIENDS

Post by beenhere10years » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:Men who cheat on their wives or girlfriends or lie and tell all kinds of bullshit stories should all be tortured! dont care about anyone saying i am a scorned girlfriend or wife- its very simple- destroy the bastards

women should be on your toes- dont anybody give me the crap about trust, - keep on your toes. IF you know he has lied, he has cheated, especially if u meet fellows on chat lines and internet - how you know he never write to other girls and say the same thing? How you know he work for XYZ company? you better check- how you know he is singporean? or from whichever country he say he is from? how u know he really got job? really got some business or company? say got lot of money and tell you so many big story-
so all the liars and cheats and unfaithful guys- teach them a lesson- never let them escape!!
Boy do you have it ass-backwards. 'Never let them escape?" Honey they're already gone!

If you have to keep on your toes, you're with the wrong guy.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:57 pm

I always told my wife have important meeting with customer

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:06 pm

Anonymous wrote:I always told my wife have important meeting with customer
Well you have married a donkey for a wife, you must be happy that she is so dumb! And so proud of yourself- everytime you are with your 'customer' and you go back and tell more bullshit stories to your wife? wow- u must think you are so clever!

Re: MARRIED MEN AND UNFAITHFUL BOYFRIENDS

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:29 pm

beenhere10years wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Men who cheat on their wives or girlfriends or lie and tell all kinds of bullshit stories should all be tortured! dont care about anyone saying i am a scorned girlfriend or wife- its very simple- destroy the bastards

Boy do you have it ass-backwards. 'Never let them escape?" Honey they're already gone!

If you have to keep on your toes, you're with the wrong guy.
dont be daft! the poster means dont let them escape punishment- isnt that quite obvious?

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Post by beenhere10years » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:40 pm

Your wife probably knows already Jackass. Congratulations! You've married someone with less self-esteem than your own.

Last Poster: Punishment??

What is she... his Mommy?
Last edited by beenhere10years on Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:40 pm

Let's discuss how to make good story for wifes.

Any suggestions or experience to share?

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:45 pm

Anonymous wrote:Let's discuss how to make good story for wifes.

Go make another thread please- dont taint this one with your scum 'reasons' and 'excuses'

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Post by beenhere10years » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:48 pm

Go away troll :twisted:

-- jack handy

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 3:53 pm

Sounds like here left lonely women only, their husbands have meeting somewhere now, wifes sit on-line :)

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 7:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:Let's discuss how to make good story for wifes.

Ya, let's get you spaded so you can't have kids and raise them in hell

Post by Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 8:40 pm

beenhere10years wrote:
Your wife probably knows already Jackass. Congratulations! You've married someone with less self-esteem than your own.

havent u heard of the oedipus complex? all men want to fck their mothers! and they all want thier wives to be thier mommies!!
and when their wives cant do it, they become cry babies and find other vulnerable women to take the place of the mommies and wifes!!

poor poor married men! Yuk! :???:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 9:35 pm

@ Pall, the admin,

Need we say more for having people to register here?

Eric

locallass
Chatter
Chatter

Post by locallass » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 9:54 pm

Eric, BH10Y, I don't think the OP is out trolling. She does sound hurt, bitter and I'm sorry to say this, unstable.

OP, a relationship often gets killed off because of a lack of trust. To be continually suspicious without proof is very emotionally draining and the fatest way to make the guy run from you. Would you want to be with someone who demands to know where you've been and what you're doing all the time?

I know you've been hurt by some bad experiences. But hanging on to such bitterness and suspicion will only make it worse, not better, for you in future relationships.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:
beenhere10years wrote:

havent u heard of the oedipus complex? all men want to fck their mothers! and they all want thier wives to be thier mommies!!
and when their wives cant do it, they become cry babies and find other vulnerable women to take the place of the mommies and wifes!!

poor poor married men! Yuk! :???:
Locallass, I think Eric was referring to the post I just quoted.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.