Singapore Expats

Vodka shelf life

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 5:54 pm

banana wrote:
Vodkashot wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Well, they are pretty much Ersatz-Russians
freak you, Vaucluse.
Look Vaucluse! You made a new friend! :lol:

Yeah, that's my old friend Boris 'I kiss Russian Arse' Ukie. he has taught me so many things - that I am American, the words fcuk you and insault and now he is calling me a freak. Vodkashots is my special friend, you know - like the 'special' people that need help - the people for whom anti-spill cups were invented.

'nuff said Image

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 6:18 pm

Don't insault Kramer.
some signatures are more equal than others

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 7:15 pm

Fcuk Kramer, he is an insault, the freak! :) (Is he from THE Ukraine, though?)

'nuff said Image

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 7:34 pm

:lol:

You are clearly deriving alot of pleasure from Vodkashots

:lol:
some signatures are more equal than others

Vodkashot

Post by Vodkashot » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 1:07 am

Banana, Vauclaus,
If you think that you managed to offend me you are wrong.
You have not enough knowledge and abilities to offend me. Your knowledge of English is making you both eligible to become my spellchekers. It is wonderful that you are doing this job for me for free. Who else will teach me English? :)

Next is the situation with the Vauclaus' knowledge about Ukraine (or THE Ukraine). Again his knowledge is not that good. Probably it is because he studied in the USA.
Here are some materials to read:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fac ... os/up.html
Also I would like to point here that I don't see anything bad in the idea of joining Russia and Ukraine except that this idea sux, useless, historically and economically not feasible. But our genious Vauclauset is living in different world. Probably for him Earth is not a sphere, there is still USSR, Ukrainians a mass becoming Russians changing their national costumes to Russian ones, etc. What else happens in your paranoic world? :)
Also I would like to know how your "facts" (based on your "understanding" of the reality) can offend me? Tell me why I should be offended by your poor knowledge?
Anyway it is quite interesting to listen the news from Ukraine interpreted by your brains.
The most interesting thing I feel - the size does really matter for Vauclaus. Otherwise he would forget about the heated conversation over the sizes. Vauclaus, come on. There are enough sexshops in Singapore, you always can find a suitable vibrator for yourself.
At least you can share your problems here and everybody here will try to help you.
Finally, I would like to have this text checked for correct spelling tomorrow before afternoon. Also you should mind that word "fcuk" spelled correctly translated by this board as "freak". Anyway you understand what "fcuk" means.
As usually I'll finish my post with the usual phrase: "Fcuk you, Vauclaus. Fcuk you, banana". It is the only possible model of conversation with you.
Your level is not high enough. Do some reading first, then come back next year and we will talk again.

Vodkashot

Post by Vodkashot » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 1:13 am

banana wrote:Don't insault Kramer.
How does size matter for banana? :)

Vodkashot

Post by Vodkashot » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 2:37 am

jag78 wrote:Thanks for the input you guys...I'll sift through the yukyuks to decide if I should poison myself or not... :wink:
How was the vodka? Are you still alive?