Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Indian guy here

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Singapore Guy

Singapore Indian guy here

Postby Singapore Guy » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 6:04 pm

I am Singaporean Indian guy here wish to know some foreign Indian people or NR Indians. Have stayed ehere all my life and i find this place and its people boring as well.

Postby Guest » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 6:06 pm

Just add your email here and i can reply. I am 24 years old currently and holding a poly Diploma holder from one of the local polys. I would like to know some foreign gal friends. Anybody is welcome.

Postby sergy » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 7:40 pm

Why Indians so stupid? Always flood this forum, create for them separately forum - "Indian Singapore Expat Club", can also add - Desperated , but everyone will call it racism

Postby Observer! » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 8:29 pm

I wouldnt, under usual circumstances, respond to a comment as yours, as it would be like barking up the wrong 'wood'; but...what the heck, I shall give you the benefit of doubt.

What is wrong with the OP? The person wants to make friends with others and is stating so; now isnt this a forum for making friends?

Think pal and do yourself a favour - quit using 'desperated'. You are making a fool of creating words that dont exist.

Singapore Guy

Postby Singapore Guy » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 7:45 pm

hi anyone