Singapore Expats Forum

Chemsitry

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Chemsitry

Postby Baron Greenback » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:00 pm

One of my students wants to study GCSE Chemistry, anyone know of a school in singapore where he can go to just for that subject?
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:03 pm

Pretty sure you can enrol for that paper privately but might I suggest English as well? :P
some signatures are more equal than others

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:06 pm

I am sure he can enrol for the paper, but he will need tuition & I guess somewhere that has a lab so he can do the practical side. Anyone have any ideas?
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."

Hemingway

whatalark (not signing in

Postby whatalark (not signing in » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 1:15 pm

Maybe you wannna contact the MOE? They should be able to come up with suggestions at least.

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 1:38 pm

Thanks I did try the MOE website but didn't get any answers, I fear phoning them will be even more futile, just thought I would ask all the wise people that frequent this forum if they had any bright ideas

Hemingway

Return to “General Discussions”