Singapore Expats Forum

Forbidden Love (married partner)

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 2:39 pm

Mrs Ho. What an appropriate name. I do not sympathise. Next time, keep your knickers on.

Postby Guest » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 4:35 pm

Yup. no sympathies here. However, because I have felt the pull of strong attraction from UNmarried men (and I myself being married), I will say: STOP IT!! Weak sentiment is contemptible and makes for a weak society. Singapore has enough weak people in it. How 'bout you being one of the strong ones, huh? Will make the place more interesting and more edgy. This whole stupid weak wishy-washy give-in-to-all-my base urges mindset makes me sick sometimes.

By the way, I'm not saying STOP IT because it will be easy to do. But it is do-able, I've done it myself. I know that this wouldn't be a problem for you if you didn't have certain vulnerabilities in your life that leave you open for this sort of thing, but STOP this stupidity about blaming fate. It was your choice and nothing else. You chose to get involved with this guy. You made your own 'fate'. Blame yourself and him and don't go looking for something/someone else to blame.

ketchup

Postby ketchup » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 6:58 pm

Some married man just wana have fun. He wont divorced. Cos you are still not worth him going through all divorced proceedings. ha!

Are you aware of how troublesome and tiring to divorce? Time, $, emotions involved... juz not worth doing it for you.

He wana have the cake and eat it. Good luck to you. Cos I do not want to see any news about you on papers. Cos u never know what the wife will do.

ketchup

Postby ketchup » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 7:01 pm

Sorry, I should say: All married man juz wana have fun, in any case, of adultery.

Thoughtful

Postby Thoughtful » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 7:07 pm

I'm not directing my comments to the OP, rather they're for anyone who feels that the married man is at fault.

Yes, married man is at fault. He's allowed to direct his love to his wife only. Just one person only, and if he strays to any of the millions of other women on the planet, then he's in the wrong. Puzzled? Read on.

What about the third woman in the triangle? There are millions of other men on the planet who are not married. If she chooses any of these men, then she would have done no harm. Yet she chooses the one man who's not eligible and damages the man's legal family. Out of the millions of choices that she has at her disposal, she chooses one that is wrong. Seen in this light, she is a million times more at fault.

Just compare the lack of choice for the married man and the millions of legitimate choices for the unmarried woman. I know where to lay the larger part of the blame.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Re: Forbidden Love (married partner)

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 7:38 pm

dear mrs ho, you obviously know the right thing to do, it's just that you are not strong enough to walk away. i've been there and know it's difficult. but trust me if you stay the pain will be just as bad or greater. give yourself a timeframe... don't see him for just one week, can? if you can survive that one week, try for one month... then two months... then three... one day at a time just keeping busy with ANYTHING except thinking about him. and one day you will wake up and wonder what you ever saw in him. TRUST me. but it's your life.

mrs ho wrote:Is it fate ?

no.

mrs ho wrote:Is it my own stupidness ?

not stupidness, but your own neediness.

mrs ho wrote:Is it meant to be this way ?

no.

mrs ho wrote:yah, lots of ppl will be pointing fingers at me.

no use pointing fingers my dear girl. i don't blame you. but i do want you to try to be strong and be happy again.

mrs ho wrote:he told me he dnt love her.. how true is that ?

not true. he loves her enough to stay married to her. enough said.

mrs ho wrote:i left for a green pasture.. now the green turn brown i am back to him again.

agree with locallass here, you don't need him. you just need a man, any man. you can't bring yourself to be alone.

mrs ho wrote:And here i am struck in the cycle again.
i left out of love, return out of love.

not out of love. your post had nothing to do with him. it's all about you, and i don't say that accusingly. but you have needs which are not being met in him and that's why you are miserable.

mrs ho wrote:He dote me do anything for me just couldn't give me status. i ask if status is so important to me.
No the answer is not.. I just want him to company me love me stay with me.. i hate to be remind esp when i need him most, he couldn't be here with me.

status is important girl, else why are you miserable now? and you are right, he will never be there for you when you need him most, because he will be cuddling his wife when you are crying your eyes out and hugging your pillow wishing it were him. he will be making love to her while you sit at home alone wondering why he takes so long to reply to your sms. and it will kill you inside to live like this your whole life.

mrs ho wrote:I ask myself why i cause my own miserables ?
but yet again i love him.

i don't think you love him. you just need a man and there's no one else at the moment.

mrs ho wrote:Lots of ladies who been to these route told me it's nt worth it.

they are right. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

briceloh
Reporter
Reporter

Postby briceloh » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 7:41 pm

we all have our downs, it's just so hard to get up and say that ,"I'll move on". If u manage to find your courage and be brave enough, stand up and get going ya. Good luck in your future. Take care.
IBMing

Postby Guest » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 8:09 pm

Is this Mrs Ho (well named) a child? No.
Does she have a brain? Yes.
Does she live in this world? Yes.
Did she know he was married? Yes.
Did she think about his wife? No.
Did she think she could get away with it? Yes.
Does she think he loves her? Yes, probably, the fool.
Does she want our sympathy? Yes.
Will she get it? No.
Did she just drop her knickers and think by doing that he would be hers? Yes.
Is she a fool. Oh yes.
Is he treating her badly? No, she asked for it, they are both adults.
Does it make her feel good to know that when she's f...ing another woman's man, that woman is at home waiting for him? No, she couldn't care.
Would she stand up in front of his family and say 'I am the one he is shagging, have pity on me because I have fallen for him?' Get real.
Is this just one more sorry story in the long line of betrayal in this world. Yes, yes.
Does she ever think of all the others he's slept with and wonder where he is when he is not with her? Yes, good thing too.
Does she deserve to feel like shit? Yes, serve her right, let's hope it continues.

Marble

In reply

Postby Marble » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 9:44 pm

Mrs Ho,

Get ovet it. You were sleeping with someone else's husband.

If he loved you so much he would be with you.

Harsh, but to the point.

Postby Guest » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 4:09 pm

All eyes on you only Mrs Ho cuz the married man wont take responsibility- see? Nobody has the guts to say or ask WHY is a man who is married sleeping with someone else other than his wife? there are hundreds of mrs ho's out there- if he doesnt get this one, he will get another.. "mrs ho" isnt going looking for Mr married man, she was looking for love , so she made a mistake, she's heart broken..but guess what Mr married man is doing..looking for ANOTHER sucker to listen and get sucked into HIS sob story-.... BURN ALL ADULTEROUS MEN AT THE STAKE! cUT THIER BALLS OFF! Give them a public flogging- they dont deserve less than that! Go for the kill- make them lose their jobs, business, families- !! They deserve it!

Bubbs

Postby Bubbs » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:40 pm

Whoa, whoa there.....let's let the guys keep their bits!!!

Seriously, I do think there should be very little sympathy for this Mrs Ho. And also no sympathy for the cheating man.

What can you say but that they were both adults and knew the score?

And what about the WIFE in all this people? Who's looking at it from her side?

Tacky, underhanded and cruel, that's what this 'romance' was. Not some great love story.

Poor little lamb...so she's hurt cos she's 'in love'....tough cheese I say.

Postby Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:38 pm

Bubbs wrote:Whoa, whoa there.....let's let the guys keep their bits!!!

Seriously, I do think there should be very little sympathy for this Mrs Ho. And also no sympathy for the cheating man.

What can you say but that they were both adults and knew the score?

And what about the WIFE in all this people? Who's looking at it from her side?

Tacky, underhanded and cruel, that's what this 'romance' was. Not some great love story.

Poor little lamb...so she's hurt because she's 'in love'....tough cheese I say.

Lots of married women know their husbands are screwing around but they are afraid so they keep quite. others are too embarrased and want to save face! others want to still save face more if husband has a big job or ang mo husband. or they just want the husbands money so they pretend- some willo threaten husband and husband will stay and dont divorce because scard of wife taking the money
so whichever way- blame both the married people not the single one!

the wife deserves it if she is so bloody stupid and wants to stay with a husband who sleep with other woman!

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:53 pm

The aptly named Mrs Ho should simply shut up and place the blame on herself as well as the married man.
She knew he was married - this should have put a 'Do Not Enter' sign in front of her eyes.

Don't be so piss weak and go blaming someone for your actions, pathetic piece of crap. Happy that you are part of the cause of a potential marriage break-up?

Gee, let's hope some floozy doesn't star screwing around with your husband when you are married. On the other hand - what goes around, come around . . . .. . bwuahahahahaha :wave:

You deserve everything you get - and more (along with the guy, of course)
Last edited by Vaucluse on Sat, 10 Sep 2005 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'nuff said Image

Postby Guest » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:58 pm

Vaucluse wrote:The atly named Mrs Ho should simply shut up and take the blame on herself as well as the married man.
you knew he was married - this should have put a 'Do Not Enter' sign in front of your eyes.

Don't be so piss weak and go blaming someone for your actions, pathetic piece of crap. Happy that you are part of the cause of a marriage break-up?

Gee, let's some floozy doesn't star screwing around with your husband when you are married. On the other hand - what goes around, come around . . . .. . bwuahahahahaha :wave:

You deserve everything you get - and more (along with the guy, of course)

WHAT GOES AROUND DOES COME AROUND - YOUR ARROGANCE WILL COME AND SMACK YOU IN THE FACE SOON TOO!

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 4:48 pm

Wow, was that last postee flaming Mrs Ho or Vaucluse? Cos if they were flaming Vaucluse then they've lost their minds.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.