Singapore Expats Forum

surgery and privacy

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

surgeon

surgery and privacy

Postby surgeon » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 6:57 pm

I had to get a minor surgery two weeks back for a small cyst like stuff on my upper inner thigh..some where in the groin. Before surgery, they prepared me by shaving there and scrubbing some thing like that and I was naked except a thin small cloth on my privates and all was done by female nurses. It was very embarrassing. During they preparing me, I got even erection and clothes went away. Dont these hospitals provide better privacy. Any guy over here has similar experiences.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 7:03 pm

:?

Wind up :delete:

Eric

Vodkashot

Re: surgery and privacy

Postby Vodkashot » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 9:50 am

surgeon wrote:I had to get a minor surgery two weeks back for a small cyst like stuff on my upper inner thigh..some where in the groin. Before surgery, they prepared me by shaving there and scrubbing some thing like that and I was naked except a thin small cloth on my privates and all was done by female nurses. It was very embarrassing. During they preparing me, I got even erection and clothes went away. Dont these hospitals provide better privacy. Any guy over here has similar experiences.

For me it would be embarrasing if the same thing would be done by male nurses.
:)
Scrubling something like that... :?

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:54 am

Is nothing sacred any more??
some signatures are more equal than others

hersity

Postby hersity » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 6:23 pm

i think for women they are used to it as going to gynae etc. but I think for men it is tough especially if you it up :D

janes

Postby janes » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 8:46 pm

that is funny

jag78
Regular
Regular

Postby jag78 » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 9:53 pm

I'm sure the nurses understand, it's a perfectly natural physical reaction. Happens more to some than others though...

rosells

Postby rosells » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:10 pm

That is horrible..Had I been the nurse, I would have ran away. Are you telling it is a normal thing always hapening. I need to find out from my friend 8)

Bubbs

Postby Bubbs » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:37 pm

Tell me if I'm wrong regulars......but this thread has been on before....very similar story....

Get with it folks........this IS A WIND UP.