Singapore Expats Forum

Are men all like this?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:16 am

Told ya! :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

The Deal

Postby The Deal » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:11 pm

This is why you don't marry boring guys with seemingly no roving eyes.
It WILL come out sooner or later if it didn't when they were single.

You marry the players who have been there, done that, and want to retire from the game gracefully. Only men who have had their fill will be good husbands. The other kind are just too timid when they have the chance, and need the seeming security of a marriage as a platform to "get their share".

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:05 pm

beenhere10years wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Men are not made for one woman. Wake up. It's a men's job to spill his genes far and wide. Don't hinder your men's work. Just be a good woman and breast feed your kid.

It's encouraging to see that even the rudest, most offensive message can be done with good grammar and proper spelling.

Yes but the punctuation is terrible.
some signatures are more equal than others

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:09 pm

It's a men's job to spill his genes far and wide. Don't hinder your men's work. Just be a good woman and breast feed

It' a men's job
spill his genes . .
hinder your men's work?
breast feed?

BH10Y and Banana - what is wrong with all these things? FCS, do I need to teach now that I am no longer a powerful 'binnessman'?

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:28 pm

First elucidate FCS. Then we talk.
some signatures are more equal than others

Postby Guest » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 6:38 pm

Geez Louise wake up and smell the roses! :roll: Do yourself a favour and show him the door...

Re: Are men all like this?

Postby Guest » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 8:54 pm

tf wrote:About a year back, I caught my husband professing his undying love for a colleague at work while I was heavily pregnant with my second child

Hmm.... What did you call your second child?

Re: Are men all like this?

Postby Guest » Tue, 06 Sep 2005 1:08 am

Anonymous wrote:
tf wrote:About a year back, I caught my husband professing his undying love for a colleague at work while I was heavily pregnant with my second child

Hmm.... What did you call your second child?

Never thought about this, but in retrospect, something along the lines of "NotUrs".

To set the record straight, I have never post my thoughts on this issue before in a forum, so I suppose I'm not the only one whom the husband has cheated on while heavily pregnant.

I do agree somewhat with The Deal on guys who have never been anywhere and will like to finally (BUT at the wrong time!).

Most of you are right, there is only so much I should take this crap. Am collecting evidence at the moment, when I have something more concrete and definite...... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :shooting: