Singapore Expats

termination of pregnancy

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.

Re: termination of pregnancy

Post by Guest » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:41 am

myown wrote:do anybody knows of any clinic that do legal abortion yet they don't call up your parents? im 17 this yr & a few weeks pregnant.

my mother is seriously ill & my father is working very hard to provide for e family. my boyfriend & i think that we can't afford a children at this age. but for my age, i need parents to approve for my abortion. if anybody know of any clinic that doesn't inform your parents, pls email me at [email protected]

I don't think that's possible because it's against the law. Your parents will have to be notified if you are underaged.

But I love kids. Can I adopt your child if you cannot afford to bring him or her up? I'm serious about this. If you agree, I'll get in touch with you.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:57 am

how do u found out that you are pregnant for few weeks? is there any significant sign of prenancy? i m worried that i m pregnant even though i had emergency pills a day after sexual intercourse.

mushimushi

Post by mushimushi » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:07 pm

u ought to be SHOT dead !!! dont u have any sense of shame at all,, ur mum is ill and ur dad is trying to provide for the family.. u got nothing btr to do is it ... i wished i was your mum ,,,,!! wld have kicked ur ass out

Post by Guest » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 3:51 pm

you can go to malaysia i guess...

Post by Guest » Sun, 04 Sep 2005 7:47 am

How? Have you considered giving your baby to me? I love kids. Don't kill your child, give him to me. :)

boboy

Post by boboy » Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:10 am

for god's sake please don't ever think of dumping your baby into the rubbish chute or putting it at the rubblish dump. You irresponsible teens! :x

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Sun, 04 Sep 2005 6:55 pm

This shouldn't and mustn't be your responsibility alone. Where's your BOYFRIEND? If he's man enough to satisfy his urges AT THE WRONG TIME WITH NO PROTECTION with an UNDER-AGED girl where is he now? Hiding? Don't care?

I'm sorry you have to learn this the hard way about some men.

Perhaps you can call up the private clinics on the phone list and ask anonymously. That thinking-with-other-head BOY must foot the bill.
And I pray nothing physical goes wrong with the seemingly simple process of abortion (aside from the emotional side). I read that some patients will never be pregnant again.

Next time, love carefully, dear. I'm online most of the time at [email protected] if you need someone to talk to...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

cinder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cinder » Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:14 pm

Youth Crisis Hotline: 6252 6300 (11am - 10pm daily)

Pregnancy Crisis Service: (65) 6339 9770 (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat: 9am - 5pm. Tue, Thu: 9am - 9pm)

Try those two numbers. You'd better talk to somebody first before made any decision. Believe me, you need somebody neutral, nor your teen pals nor your relatives to talk to. Get your boy friend together with you no matter how useless he is - or just forget bout him if he doesnt care.

Have a look at http://www.getforme.com/health_abortions.htm

Think positively that whatever happen now, and whatever decision you will take, it will mold you into a wiser. All the best.

Post by Guest » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 8:29 am

Don't go for abortion. It's a sin. You are killing your own child. God won't be happy. He will send you to hell. People who have premarital sex will go to hell. Repent to God now. And give me your child.

Post by Guest » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 2:50 pm

don't listen to those nonsense who, either on their own private capacity or in the name or God, ridiculed you. I think you shall heed advices from riversandlakes or cinder. Before making any decision, think through what are the impacts to the unborn kid. If he/she should born, what will be the best to him/her. If he/she shouldn't, how to go for abortion legally. Abortion is legal in Singapore, if you follow proper procedure. For those who against it, tell them to talk to Singapore government. It is your right to have the final say (of course with your parents' consents since you are still a minor) on this issue.

KoKo03

Post by KoKo03 » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:26 pm

If i'm not wrong once you are above 16yrs old it is legalised to have an abortion without parental consent.....i did it when i was 17yrs and i got a huge lecture from the Gynae who says my bf is lucky cause if i was a few mths younger before 16yrs old she would have to report to the relevant authourities and he could have been charge for rape..."myown" as the other big sisters here i totally agree you need to talk to someone who can really help n guide you thru this ordeal,don't go thru this alone...like you i could not turn to anyone in the family or even any of my friends, because i don't know how they will looked at me...i went to find out how to go about the abortion myself....its been 10 yrs...now think back if i had known of someone from some social services i would have approached them for help.

Lynda.

Post by Lynda. » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 3:47 pm

:mad: to dat GUEST

can u stop askin ppl to give u her bb?

u r so sickening u noe.... even if she can't bring up the bb

she should seek help fr the rite authourities and now anyhow to give aways her bb juz like dat....

GAL, they r rite
where is ur bf rite nw? HE happy finished den now have prob... den ask u to abort it... do u noe how sinful dat is? How gulity u will feel in the late nite when u tink of the bb.....
Maybe after the OP... u might not be able to have any more babies in the future....

1 advise for u is to tink TWICE!!!!!!

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Post by emiko08 » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 7:51 pm

there is one shop in Lucky Plaza. it is a male doctor. it cost about $500? it won't inform your parents. my friend went to do there before.

Post by Guest » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:52 pm

emiko08 wrote:there is one shop in Lucky Plaza. it is a male doctor. it cost about $500? it won't inform your parents. my friend went to do there before.
shop? are u sure it's a doctor and not some backyard abortionist?

it's illegal not to inform parents.

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 2:31 am

hence the cost of $500?

remember, girl, to get all the help you can before deciding. going to a fake doctor will almost certainly guarantee higher IRREPAIRABLE risks to your reproductive organs.

in other words, he may be taking away more than you bargained for, including your ability to have children in the future.
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.