Singapore Expats

termination of pregnancy

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
ss

Post by ss » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:53 pm

they will have to inform youe parents? get someone to post as ur parents then. and kill tt boyfriend of yours if he refuse to be responsible or even accompany u for abortion. :mad:

elly

abortion

Post by elly » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 2:15 pm

Can you go with an understanding Uncle or Aunt or cousin. Someone to help you other than Mom or Dad. Remember, it's your life.

Prochoice

myown

Post by myown » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 9:32 pm

ive found one clinic tat do not inform & it's legal. it's at mount eliz hosp.

whatever i do is for my own good, baby's own good & everybody's own good. if i can't bring him/her happiness, it would only be a torture to e baby if i bring it to this world & can't afford it. it may b down with illness & i cant afford anything to it.

my bf know about all this & respect my decision. he wants to be responsible & will marry me if i decide to give birth. but i think both of us ain't matured enough to take care of a baby. if i give birth for e sake of my pregnancy im jus being unfair to those people around me bcos i can't be responsible to my child.

cinder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cinder » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:04 pm

myown wrote:whatever i do is for my own good, baby's own good & everybody's own good. if i can't bring him/her happiness, it would only be a torture to e baby if i bring it to this world & can't afford it. it may b down with illness & i cant afford anything to it.

my bf know about all this & respect my decision. he wants to be responsible & will marry me if i decide to give birth. but i think both of us ain't matured enough to take care of a baby. if i give birth for e sake of my pregnancy im jus being unfair to those people around me bcos i can't be responsible to my child.
whatever your decision, it's yours and yours alone. however, we have to admit that sometimes we cant think clearly - maybe because we afraid of something, maybe because of our hormone, maybe because so many things happened on short period etc. hence, i strongly suggest to talk to somebody mature, neutral, and have knowledge on your problem. mind you, by talking to somebody else, it's not necessarily will change your decision, it might even make you sure that your decision is the best one!

be strong. you learn the hard way, and make sure you take the best of it.

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:20 am

darling, i'm sad that the both of you seem to recognize you're not mature as yet to have a baby, yet didn't apply the same ruler to pre-marital sex without protection? (not condoning pre-marital sex in the first place, okay)
a little learning is a dangerous thing. be careful.

of course he respects your decision; you're the one who's going to pay for the painful price and RISK of abortion ;(

let's talk only about now, and the "first place" phrases can go to heck. take care to find a doctor who can do the real job properly, and not at the back alleys. have you called the hotlines please?

after which, find yourself a real man who can really take care of you...

$0.02
myown wrote:ive found one clinic tat do not inform & it's legal. it's at mount eliz hosp.

whatever i do is for my own good, baby's own good & everybody's own good. if i can't bring him/her happiness, it would only be a torture to e baby if i bring it to this world & can't afford it. it may b down with illness & i cant afford anything to it.

Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 3:46 pm

There is an alternative place you can go to and that is Rose Villa. It's temporary shelter for pregnant women in need of shelters. Tel is 62536556.

I'm not going to scold on your premartial sex as that is already over. No use crying over spill milk. I believe your boyfriend is also not the irresponsible guy. But i want to advise you is you really should think many many times about the abortion as it will scar you for life. I also understand that in singapore which is such a pratical place, raising your child at such a young age without any proper finance is really hell. And don't rush into marriage just because you are pregnant. This kind of marriage might not last. Approach the villa for help. You will help you make a decision on whether to keep the child or not. If you really want to keep the child, you can always give birth and then have the child for adoption to better families. If you want to go for abortion, please make sure you are as emotionally prepared as possible.

Last but no least, to Guest, if you really want a child, do so through the legal means!!!

lienweisz

Post by lienweisz » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:13 pm

I think there are clinics everywhere or even hospitals that has abortion services. You might want to check some directories coz it is legal to abort your baby in some Asian countries, Singapore included.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 11:37 pm

tic...toc...tic...toc....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

onlinegenericpill

Re: termination of pregnancy

Post by onlinegenericpill » Wed, 01 Nov 2017 2:21 pm

Yeah, abortion is restricted in most of the country but abortion is necessary for women whose baby was no more or if a lady has being rape victim so them abortion of unwanted pregnancy is a must. For them, MTP kit abortion pill will help.