Singapore Expats Forum

Dance of the Sun - KOREAN DANCE performance - 6 September

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Dance of the Sun - KOREAN DANCE performance - 6 September

Postby tangerika » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 3:16 pm

Anyone interested to see this performance? If yes, pls PM me.

Dance of the Sun, by Didim Dance Company, comprises 11 repertoires that explore the complexities of creation, Nature and the human spirit. The performance begins with homage paid to Providence and moves to ponder on the strength, power and balance between Man and Nature. The dance ends on a harmonious note where all three co-exist as one. With Artistic Direction by Mr KOOK Soo-ho, award-winning choreographer and co-designer of the Opening Ceremony of the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan, Didim Dance Company is regarded as the most famous cultural company to establish Korea’s culture abroad by offering a stunning presentation of traditional Korean dance and drumming. Its outstanding artistry has been recognized through over 100 performances abroad and 1000 in Korea.

Presented by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea as part of the Korea Festival 2005, commemorating the 30th anniversary of relations between Korea and Singapore.

Date: 06 Sep 2005 (Tue), 8.00 PM
Venue: Esplanade Theatre
Tickets: S$120, S$100, S$80, S$60, S$40, S$20

Postby sapphire » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 3:51 pm

Only if you buy me a ticket. :wink:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Postby huang » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 3:53 pm

I'll be there, got tix already ! :D