Singapore Expats Forum

Your experience buying property from Singapore expat's website

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

spadetrev

Your experience buying property from Singapore expat's website

Postby spadetrev » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 3:07 pm

I just want to know whether anyone of you ever buy property from this site?.
Do you mind to share your experiences with me? (Is the agent help you alot or they just to pushy and impatient to close the deal?)
I need some of your advices who have been using their services.
Thanks alot.

Services from Singaporeexpats

Postby Guest » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 5:01 pm

I rented my apartment at Grange Road from them and I didn't have any problem with pushy staff.

The lady has given me sufficient time to gather my thoughts before I decided on an the apartment, in total it took me 3 days.

I was actually referred to another agent by my company but realised it didn't work out later because of the pushy sales tactic and all sorts of excuses the agent has given me to persuade me to take up the apartment. I was disappointed by the service until I surfed the web and found this service.

Hope this is useful to you. :wave:

Postby Guest » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 2:36 am

I've bought an apartment from them some months back, I had a great experience, that's why I am still visiting their site.

The sales staff are definitely not :x your regular agents who are pushy and desperate to close a deal!! :???: They give buyers time to decide, they have also helped find source for a good bank for my loan.

One thing I think I have to mention is that the service staff would do very GOOD and SPOT-ON shortlists for me which saved me a lot of time going through places that were never suitable for me. I saw about 7 properties before I decided on the one. Not too bad. :lol:

By the way, I'm an expat living in Singapore for almost 5 years.