Singapore Expats Forum

kissing

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

xiaoxian

kissing

Postby xiaoxian » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 1:27 pm

i would like to ask all ladies or girls out here who read my message.
is there anything wrong with learning how to kiss. u must b thinking how do u learn how to kiss when theres no one for u to kiss??
BUT someone offred me that he'll teach me how to kiss dont u think its funny to kiss a stranger or learn how to kiss from a stranger
PLEASE place ur coments or u have anything to say feel free to say anything u want i would really like to here from all of u soon

KoKo03

Postby KoKo03 » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 2:35 pm

XiaoXian,

i wouldn't say its wrong or right but urmm...but i believe you must be quite young only. If you say learning how to kiss, i put it as you have never kiss before and i mean french kiss. Firstly the most important thing is to protect yourself first, a guy who can volunteer to teach you how to kiss, to me i just think he is trying or might to take advantage of you. You'll never know after the trial kissing what he mights want to teach you next!! :?

Honestly for me i won't give my FIRST french kiss to a stranger who says he's willing to teach me, i sincerely believe to give your first kiss to someone whom you strongly have feelings for like your first love or boyfriend but definitely not to someone whom you have no feelings for and just wanna learn how to kiss the correct way.(that's my own opinion, not for anyone else), FIRST means there is only ONE TIME a FIRST KISS, at least must be a memorable, not when 10 yrs down the road people ask you who did you give ur first kiss to and you reply "some guy who volunteer to teach me how to kiss"!

Anyway i believe when the real time comes for the first kiss its just come quite natural, i really don't see why have to learn how to kiss with a stranger!!

Rgds

stay away

caveat emptor

Postby stay away » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 5:42 pm

hey xiao

either u r too gullible or tooo weird .. both ways its bad for you gal

cheers

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:50 am

No rush. Let it be. When it comes, it comes.

WHen you meet someone you have feelings for, and it's mutual, you'll naturally want to kiss each other :oops:
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.