Apartment to rent

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
MarMash

Apartment to rent

Post by MarMash » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 8:27 pm

Hello, I am going to relocate to Singapore for 2-3 years. What district I should think about if I want it to be quite and where I can find a small apartment with a view of the park or sea or much greens and air-conditioning in non high-rise building. Not expensive.
are there one room apartments for rent in the city?

Singapore Property Search

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: appartment to rent

Post by joop » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 9:48 pm

MarMash wrote:Hello, I am going to relocate to Singapore for 2-3 years. What district I should think about if I want it to be quite and where I can find a small apartment with a view of the park or sea or much greens and air-conditioning in non high-rise building. Not expensive.
are there one room apartments for rent in the city?
You can try to live in the West Coast ie: Westbay, Westcove, if you want to be near the parks.

However, you can't expect not to live with sea view if you don't want to live in a high rise building. Apartment like Bayshore Park may serve what you need, sea view and inexpensive.

There are definitely one bedroom units in the city vicinities, but what's your budget? It has to be realistic, otherwise, you may opt for sharing of flat with a friend. :?
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

hellothere

Post by hellothere » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:37 am

MarMash,

welcome to the hot city...I mean pretty hot...whether it be girls or weather.

Its better to get yrself an apartment near to yr workplace ...or the mrt station...anyway..Singapore has one of the world's best transportation system...u will never be able to get lost.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:52 am

In addition to Joop's suggestions, east coast area is a possibility too (in fact Joop already mentioned Bayshore park, which is eastcoast), as there is a lot of new developments here in this area, that ar non-high rise, some close to the sea and even with views. Taipan condo on Marine Parade Road, close to Bedok South avenue 1 is an option.

As Joop stated, all depends on your budget. Expect good appartments here in east coast ranging from 1500 singdollar per month (2-3 bedroom) to up to 2500-3000 singdollar per month for the ones with direct sea view. (Cote d'azur on Marine Parade road next to parkway Parade is a high rise condo, but with free views at the ocean in front).

Carribean at Keppel Road, right next to downtown area is a nice one too, starting from aorund 3000 Singdollar and right next to the sea.

Eric

hellothere

Post by hellothere » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:32 am

Eric....are u a LOCAL...? U are pretty much updated...aren't you?

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:30 pm

nope, not local myself, just a PR, but married to a local :D

I keep my eyes open here, and it is general interest as well. :wink:

Eric

hellothere

Post by hellothere » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:41 pm

My pleasure...knowing you. :D

Hope to get together for a chat one day.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 6:42 pm

sure, always a good idea, check the WNDC threads in the events, gatherings sections, this is the way a lot of us meet in reality here.

Eric

fx8fx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by fx8fx » Sat, 08 Oct 2005 7:49 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:In addition to Joop's suggestions, east coast area is a possibility too (in fact Joop already mentioned Bayshore park, which is eastcoast), as there is a lot of new developments here in this area, that ar non-high rise, some close to the sea and even with views. Taipan condo on Marine Parade Road, close to Bedok South avenue 1 is an option.

As Joop stated, all depends on your budget. Expect good appartments here in east coast ranging from 1500 singdollar per month (2-3 bedroom) to up to 2500-3000 singdollar per month for the ones with direct sea view. (Cote d'azur on Marine Parade road next to parkway Parade is a high rise condo, but with free views at the ocean in front).

Carribean at Keppel Road, right next to downtown area is a nice one too, starting from aorund 3000 Singdollar and right next to the sea.

Eric
1500 s$ can get 2-3 bedroom ? with direct sea view ?
do you have contact info of such apartment ?

i just need 2 bedroom :)

tks a lot