Singapore Expats Forum

Cycling Partner Required

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
YOGI

Re: cycling + Pulau Ubin

Postby YOGI » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 1:55 pm

So far we are only three including Imtiaz and Laura. Will three be fun don't know unless we try. So is it fixed then. Sunday morning at Changi Airport or wherever Imtiaz said. Please let me know if we are on...

imtiaz

pulao ubin+ cycling

Postby imtiaz » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 3:38 pm

Hello Everybody.
We can go to Pulao ubin on this sunday(4th sept) from changi point.
We can meet there at 8am. It is better to reach early to select the best cycle.For more detail you can sms me on 81275052 or mail me on imtiaz_the_2nd@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Imtiaz

Note: The rought I know to reach Chagi point.
Reach Pasiris MRT. Take bus no 86 from there to changi poin or changi village. If you are lost call me at 81275052. Must carry your cap, sun glass,water bottel. I think it is better to meet at pasiris MRT.Please let me know your view. Thanks

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MusicFever » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:17 am

Hi Yogi, Laura and Imtiaz! I have a beach volleyball meet on this sunday, so I cannot make it this time. Keep me posted, please, and I am looking foreword to having some cycling fun with you guys!
Kurt, would you mind to register here so that we can PM each other for contact info? Or, you may leave down your email add here.
Cheers!

Kurt

cycling East Coast

Postby Kurt » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:49 am

MusicFever wrote:Hi Yogi, Laura and Imtiaz! I have a beach volleyball meet on this sunday, so I cannot make it this time. Keep me posted, please, and I am looking foreword to having some cycling fun with you guys!
Kurt, would you mind to register here so that we can PM each other for contact info? Or, you may leave down your email add here.
Cheers!

Hi Musicfever

My email is my first name @gmx.fr
(no, I am not French though, but German).
Look forward to hearing from you and I will register ASAP.
cheers
Kurt

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:55 am

I'd love to join! But let me get settled down first...

For now, it's gyming during weekends...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

rasblak

Re: Let go to Pulau Ubin on 4th sept.Sunday Morning

Postby rasblak » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 2:02 pm

Coollily wrote:
imtiaz wrote:Lets meet at changi point. on sunday(4th sept.) at 8 to 8.30am.
take a bumboat for Pulau Ubin. Have breakfast there.
Hire a bycycle and the the day is yours.
If you all are realy interested, lets call each other and just Do it.

I want : the right time.. the exact right number of persons.. the right moment.. the right starting-ramp.. the right body temperature..

Yo! Lily... "It's not a space-shuttle launch".. it's.. just a (bicycle) ride to Ubin :)
j/k
So, I'm quite interested in joining in on Sunday 4/9 as per imtiaz's suggestion too. I've sent you sms dude.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Re: cycling East Coast

Postby MusicFever » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 2:10 pm

Kurt wrote:
Hi Musicfever

My email is my first name @gmx.fr
(no, I am not French though, but German).
Look forward to hearing from you and I will register ASAP.
cheers
Kurt

Hey Kurt! where you are from is not an issue here. :)
Sent you an email.
Cheers!

YOGI

Correction

Postby YOGI » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 2:38 pm

rasblak wrote:
Coollily wrote:
imtiaz wrote:Lets meet at changi point. on sunday(4th sept.) at 8 to 8.30am.
take a bumboat for Pulau Ubin. Have breakfast there.
Hire a bycycle and the the day is yours.
If you all are realy interested, lets call each other and just Do it.

I want : the right time.. the exact right number of persons.. the right moment.. the right starting-ramp.. the right body temperature..

Yo! Lily... "It's not a space-shuttle launch".. it's.. just a (bicycle) ride to Ubin :)
j/k
So, I'm quite interested in joining in on Sunday 4/9 as per imtiaz's suggestion too. I've sent you sms dude.

Rasblak
goood going fella only its not a bicycle ride to Ubin, its bicycle ride at Ubin.
Keep in touch with Imtiaz, see ya Sunday

Cycling at Pulau Ibin

The more we are in numbers the more fun we have!

Postby Cycling at Pulau Ibin » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 4:02 pm

Hi'
Lula18,riversandlakes,yogi,Music Fever,Rainsky,CarpeDiem,Foodie,Coollily,Laura,Kurt and Rasblak.
We are going to Pulao ubin on this sunday(4th sept). We can meet at Pasiris MRT at 8 to8.30am. From there one can take bus(No 89)for Changi point. The bumboat leaves from changi point to Pulau Ubin.Its better to reach early to select the best cycle.For more detail you can sms/call me on 81275052 or mail me on imtiaz_the_2nd@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Imtiaz

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Re: The more we are in numbers the more fun we have!

Postby Carpe Diem » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 4:21 pm

Cycling at Pulau Ibin wrote:Hi'
Lula18,riversandlakes,yogi,Music Fever,Rainsky,CarpeDiem,Foodie,Coollily,Laura,Kurt and Rasblak.
We are going to Pulao ubin on this sunday(4th sept). We can meet at Pasiris MRT at 8 to8.30am. From there one can take bus(No 89)for Changi point. The bumboat leaves from changi point to Pulau Ubin.Its better to reach early to select the best cycle.For more detail you can sms/call me on 81275052 or mail me on imtiaz_the_2nd@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Imtiaz

Humm... I never said I will join, I just wanted to know if there was food over there...
Don't expect me to be there, I have other plans already.
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

YOGI

Better Plans

Postby YOGI » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 9:16 am

hey you guys, I don't expect any ladies to be there thats why a hi to the guys. I am gonna have to miss this one as i have found out some better alternatives and beside i am gonna be with the newbies/UNsing at Clark Quay drinking till the wee hours of the morning, 8.30 am(yaawn) would be impossible to catch. See yuall later sometime...
Cheers

Lula18

Yogi you must come for the sunday trip.

Postby Lula18 » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:40 am

Yogi you must come for the sunday trip. Cycling along with friends is fun.
Dont miss it.

YOGI

Yo Lula

Postby YOGI » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 1:02 pm

Lula18 wrote:Yogi you must come for the sunday trip. Cycling along with friends is fun.
Dont miss it.

Let it be fella i politely informed whoever's going i cannot make it, i have my priorities in place, and my head on my shoulders. I really cannot make it, you people carry on as far as making friends is concerned, there is hopefully a huge part of my life still left so there will be plenty more sundays (to make bicycle friends) otherwise for me there are 7 days to a week.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR