Singapore Expats Forum

off to canada

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby Chris_Austria » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:17 pm

[quote="An observer"]Actually I do have a girlfriend who is as pretty as your avtaar...

Your girlfriend looks like a manga character? we all know that you seem to dislike girls with too much weight, but u should go for a 3 dimensional woman...

btw: did I mention that I don't like your posts? Well, I guess you know that nobody does... I don't know tips, so I can't tell whether she has a bad character... but I definetely know that you have... think about it and stop writing.

Make love not war.
"We're the middle children of history, men. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."

Postby hkgal » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 1:02 am

hey Tips, simply nelgect those "observers" rudeness and meaningless words.....

Even i don't know u, wish you all the best and have a safe journey back home. :wink:

Postby javer » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 8:04 am

An observer wrote:Tips is an ugly snobbish and extremely fat(boy oh boy!) girl. Singapore is surely gonna be lighter by tonnes when this girl moves to canada. Heidi consider yourself lucky that you never got to meet her. and very inexplicably she is an attention seeker. she prepositions guys as if she is a bold hot girl while you guys must know only an fugly attention seeker does something like this and I swear to God I am not kidding.

hey observer, you are such a fugging bastard.... wonder why ppl like you have to be around.. dun be an observer, you should go reflect on your words, yourself.. so at least to know and learn how to speak like a gentleman, understand? now, go grab your milk bottle and start nibbling on your mama's nips.

hi love. i'm so sorry i cant make it to catch up with you when you called on tues.. believe you should be back in canada safe and sound ya... stay cheerful and lovely... 1 yr's not going to be very long... we'll DEFINITELY meet up again... till then, take good care while your buddies here miss you alright...
Belial - Personification of Evil; Synonym for Satan; Angel of Lawlessness;

Postby TwinkleLittleStar » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:38 am

An observer wrote:Actually I do have a girlfriend who is as pretty as your avtaar or perhaps as you..

She happened to be there when tips made a fool of herself in front of her.. and btw we both rock as well..

btw u sound like the more interesting specimen that i wouldnt mind being friends with? did u happen to be there with her that day?.. i did see the only pretty girl in her group. but i doubt that would have been u..

and if it was u.. then i must say..."not bad"..:-)... keep it up..

hmm, i dont know if i should feel sorry for yr gf or both of u r just a perfect match who likes to stab ppl frm behind.. :roll:

and fyi, I"M NOT A SPECIMEN!!! too bad for u, i'm not interested to be yr friend.. I dont even know when is 'that day' that u mean.

Postby frontier » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:46 am

Though I find "observer"'s remarks complete b**S**t, however I cant help but take note of one point that he made. Its indeed a trend to call men as pervert or desperate if he is trying his best to attract attention or has motive. However we just suck up to believe that if a girl does the same, she is barely friendly and outgoing.

Take this scenario, a girl adds me on msn. says wants to get to me better. when i ask abt whether she is single, says she is married with two kids but is suffering in her marriage. even pre positions me to meet for lunch..
What do u call such a female? friendly girl who is just looking for some younger company to fill spice in her lonley life?

what do u call if a guy had done that? typical desperate man..isnt??