Singapore Expats Forum

off to canada

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tips
Regular
Regular

off to canada

Postby tips » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 1:06 pm

hello all

thank you everyone...especially the people i met through this forum during my stay in singapore...

the people i got to know well and spend tons of time with,....

thanks again...i am sure there are afew that i will keep in touch with & few who will keep intouch with me...so to the rest.....

ships passin each other spread the light to the other....

thanks for the good time

tips

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 8:52 pm

Hi tips! We haven't met but i wish you all the best and do remember to keep posting here! Take care!

Heidi

Postby Heidi » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:18 pm

You are leaving too soon...! :( Don't!!! It's not too late to change your mind!

But anyway, I might look you up in Canada one day.. don't be surprised to see me! :wink:

All the best!

Heidi

An observer

Postby An observer » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:18 am

Tips is an ugly snobbish and extremely fat(boy oh boy!) girl. Singapore is surely gonna be lighter by tonnes when this girl moves to canada. Heidi consider yourself lucky that you never got to meet her. and very inexplicably she is an attention seeker. she prepositions guys as if she is a bold hot girl while you guys must know only an fugly attention seeker does something like this and I swear to God I am not kidding.

TwinkleLittleStar

Postby TwinkleLittleStar » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:31 am

:shock: , oh you are so mean!
she's a nice girl, at least she knows what she wants and does.
take care tips.. keep in touch!

Heidi

Postby Heidi » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:08 pm

Hey Observer! Who do you think you are???!

I did meet Tips (try reading more careful) and we had a lot of fun! She's
great!

Very sad that you think it's necessary to post such a reply.... sad sad person....

Hope to see you again soon Tips!

Heidi

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:36 pm

Why such a post? Such a waste of time?

Isn't it enough reason to force all posters to register?
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

frontier

Postby frontier » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 2:21 pm

LOL.. this is hilarious.. Observer.. did u like burn ur hands with her or wat? looks like u probably went to meet up with her thinking she is gonna be a bomb and later realised u found it too hot to handle.:P..

Another possibility is.. for all u know she might have left singapore and here u guys are fighting over her..

An observer

Postby An observer » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 2:29 pm

Why are we such sexist? if a man can be percieved to be a pervert, why cant we just simply admit that sometimes even a girl can be desperate and attention seeking.

Frontier dude, m telling u the truth man.. she is fat as a pig. but i got no problem with her fatness, the problem is her attitude...she expects guys around to bend over before her.

I didnt go out with her frontier dude. i just happened to bump into her in a club. Completely harmless she looked at first but then she started screaming and yelling like a disgraceful stuck up girl as if she knew me for ages. and when she did get the treatment she deserved, she obviously didnt like it.

Dudes.. for once be a man and admit that a girl can be at wrong.. who made this rule that only men look for shortcut. and not women...

Heidi

Postby Heidi » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 4:26 pm

Ha ha! You're right, Frontier! This IS funny!!! :lol:

neel

Postby neel » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 5:30 pm

Ok shut ur dumb mouth up observer... n no one needs to reply anymore to such a idiot... we will definetly miss u taps.

An observer

Postby An observer » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 6:02 pm

neel wrote:Ok shut ur dumb mouth up observer... n no one needs to reply anymore to such a idiot... we will definetly miss u taps.

dude chill. i aint trying to steal her away from u. u can have her all u want. yeah i know she is good blow**. ;)

But stop sucking up to girls... i can bet for 1000 dolllars that a cocky person like me would probably make a better impression on chicks than a super wuss pushover like u...
but yeah as long as u are getting what u want.. keep doing it.. well now that the fugly fat female is not in singapore,, how u gonna keep urself entertained?? tips told me once duskar and gaylang are two good area.. u may wanna try those now..mite come cheaper than the money u may have spent on her.

TwinkleLittleStar

Postby TwinkleLittleStar » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 6:29 pm

hihi.. tips.. u suddenly become famous now...

btw, an observer, ppl can have their own favourite place, right?
besides, if u really dont like her, why dont you just tell her straight forward instead of spreading such a coward post, and waiting until she left? i feel pity to yr gf, if u have one!!! :cool: ... u r not even registered, i guess that show how much you scare that ppl will recognize you :lol:

An observer

Postby An observer » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 7:24 pm

Actually I do have a gf who is as pretty as your avtaar or perhaps as you..

She happened to be there when tips made a fool of herself in front of her.. and btw we both rock as well..

btw u sound like the more interesting specimen that i wouldnt mind being friends with? did u happen to be there with her that day?.. i did see the only pretty girl in her group. but i doubt that would have been u..

and if it was u.. then i must say..."not bad"..:-)... keep it up..

observed

Postby observed » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 8:10 pm

Yup she's fat and loud.