Singapore Expats Forum

Why does Singapore end with Ore?

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.

Why does Singapore end with Ore?

Postby Guest » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 4:28 pm

S.ince I. n.ever g.ave a. p.eople Ore; means that Singaporeans firstly give to people of this place rubbish goods and services not Ore goods, namely the Merlyouns, this good is about how people of this world eat from a chappati instead of the plate which is a original Singapore ideal. Why is this ideal not Ore, Ore is considered to eat out of a metal plate, so you don't have to spend time washing up and washing the plate plus the food tastes great and is good for you(the steel is good for nutrition) and is more hygenic in nature.===Metal plates are not Singaporean by nature and are not found in Singapore society. Any attempts to eat from a metal plate in Singapore will make the food disappear!!!. NOST.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 4:34 pm

GuGuToo, do you realise that you almost never make any sense?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 5:13 pm

almost?
some signatures are more equal than others

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 5:36 pm

Well, he/she makes an effort to post, can't be totally rude to him/her. I have a feeling that GuGuToo is a 'mad' metallurgist. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Yutenji
Chatter
Chatter

Starting to get intrigued ...

Postby Yutenji » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 5:38 pm

I confess, I'm starting to develop a fascination with Gugutoo's ramblings. I thought about whether it's just a computer AI generating nonsense, but I think not. The spelling is usually good (better than most of the known-to-be-human posters!) and there's a certain pattern to the sentances.
I can see this turning into a kind of weird cult of Gugutoo followers, like Brian ("Life of Brian") or the guy from the science fiction book who coined the phrase "Grok".
I suspect, if you're drunk/stoned enough, the ramblings might make sense. :???:

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 5:44 pm

Yeah maybe all his writing is a huge puzzle like one of those hidden picture things.

"It's a schooner!"

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 9:47 pm

I have a feeling it isn't GuguToo because he/she normally signs in and posts as a registered poster and doesnt use exclamation marks.

Yutenji
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Yutenji » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:52 pm

stefania wrote:I have a feeling it isn't GuguToo because he/she normally signs in and posts as a registered poster and doesnt use exclamation marks.

Aha! Maybe my theory is correct and we already have the first GuguToo-wannabee :roll:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 1:11 pm

I got a feeling it is this ex-tatler guy, who got busted last year october here in Singapore in that big drug raid, his name is Nigel Bruce Simmonds I believe.

He is probably still recovering from all the dope he used, writing his memoires in Changi prison nowadays.

It seems therapeutic... :?

Eric

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 8:05 pm

Internet access in Changi? We're not THAT first class I don't think.

briceloh
Reporter
Reporter

Postby briceloh » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 8:15 pm

i think he just forgot to take his medicine. :wink:
IBMing