Lear salsa dance in singapore

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
zeb

Salsa Dancing

Post by zeb » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:48 pm

Cool dude wrote:
shasha_sg76 wrote:hey do we need a dance partner to learn salsa??
No, dance partners not required as the usual practice is for the guys to rotate and partner the ladies in turn so that

(a) everyone gets a chance to dance
(b) both guys and gals experience dancing with good and not so good dancers. :wink:

Believe me, some are better than others even at beginners' level and ladies who come with partners could be very relieved to dance with better dancers who are not their dates/spouses . . . :P
Hi Chris.. me interested in learning salsa dancing too. Count me in if you need a partner. mz email is saddy838@yahoo.com..cheers :roll: :cool:

KT
Chatter
Chatter

Post by KT » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 1:54 pm

I been going to Attitude for a while ..... certainly not bad for learning salsa ... nice place good bunch of instructors.

infact i found that most schools are alrite ... just look for a convinient place and time that matches ur schedule.

Kimi .... i didnt get to ask you ... wat did u think of attitude from the 5 - 10 min u saw ?
Kimi wrote:I myself and some members here just finished the first beginner's course at http://www.ladanceconnection.com/ (Dance Connection) and it was quite fun actually.
The only thing I miss is that the instructor seems to be busy always and so if you missed class because of work or something like that, it's almost impossible to have a make-up class and the cliche just like in any other dance classes I guess, lack of blokes too :( so the male instructor and the bloke(s), sometimes only one bloke which is why the brackets, had to be rotated among the girls, not that they would complain I reckon! :D
I know another member who is going to another dance studio, so if he saw this thread, he probably can tell you what he thinks of his own course.
"El tango no está en los pies. Está en el corazón."

burn_the_floor

Sensational Dance Show

Post by burn_the_floor » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:18 am

If you like Salsa Dancing, check this website www.burnthefloor.com.sg. An extravagant world class dance show by famous producer, Harley Medcalf, Anthony Van Laast, Jason Gilkenson and world championship dancers. With 41 different dances style, from Salsa, Lindy Hop to Flamingo, it is a show not to be missed. Promised to be so cool, so hot, and so sexy that you can't sit still.

Email to me at shireen@acedynamics.com.sg if you are interested. I can offer you discount. Discounts will end once tickets are sold to public through sistic.

Shireen
www.burnthefloor.com.sg Enjoy early bird discount up to 20%