Singapore Expats Forum

SIA interview on 11 Sep 2005 in KL

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rine

SIA interview on 11 Sep 2005 in KL

Postby rine » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:16 am

i jus received an e-mail from SIA, they asking me to go thru an interview on 11 sep 2005, well... this is my 1st time interview, and i got no idea abt their procedure... anyone know wat is actually SIA looking for? i'm 23 years old, and my height is 158cm, weight is 43kg... i got no confidence cos i think i'm too short and slim.... :cry: , anyone can advice is i actually stand a chance to get in?

and anyone can tell me wat should wear for the interview? should wear formal? or normal casual also can? :P

many many thanks... :)
Attachments
sr.JPG
(15.1 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
corrine

TanHC

Re: SIA interview on 11 Sep 2005 in KL

Postby TanHC » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 9:47 am

rine wrote:i jus received an e-mail from SIA, they asking me to go thru an interview on 11 sep 2005, well... this is my 1st time interview, and i got no idea abt their procedure... anyone know wat is actually SIA looking for? i'm 23 years old, and my height is 158cm, weight is 43kg... i got no confidence because i think i'm too short and slim.... :cry: , anyone can advice is i actually stand a chance to get in?

and anyone can tell me wat should wear for the interview? should wear formal? or normal casual also can? :P

many many thanks... :)

hi rine,
what time is yr interview? mine is at 1030am. you may go to sia cabin crew forum, there have lots of suggestions n advices frm experience stewardess.
anyway, in my one cen opinion... i would say: JUST BE YRSELF
COM PA DE

BabyCarrot

Postby BabyCarrot » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 5:15 pm

i got invited for the interview too. but mine 1 is 1130am. well this is my 1st time as well. in de emails, they do told u bout de procedure rite.

i would like to ask if u two were form kl or other state? and will u be staying in that hotel as well?

anyway, im yvon. rely nice to meet u. hope to c u there. :D

Postby Guest » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 2:09 pm

it is held only in KL ya?
Thanks

KeepitReal

Postby KeepitReal » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 9:46 am

Hi guys,
I hav got the interview session at 1510...Btw I'm from JB...hope to meet up with u guys soon!
All da Best!!!

Kumar

Danielle

Postby Danielle » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:55 pm

Hi! I'm in the 1350 slot. Anyone is in the same slot as me? I'm just wondering what should we wear for the second stage (water confidence test). Not that I'm so sure that I"m gonna get there..I just wanna know. Should we also dress formal? or just casual?

BannEd

mine

Postby BannEd » Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:47 pm

mine is 1610. i wish i can get it tru and go on with my dream job...

M

Postby M » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:03 am

Danielle wrote:Hi! I'm in the 1350 slot. Anyone is in the same slot as me? I'm just wondering what should we wear for the second stage (water confidence test). Not that I'm so sure that I"m gonna get there..I just want to know. Should we also dress formal? or just casual?

Formal. You won't be jumpin into da pool with full suit yeah? :cool:

aloyscious
Regular
Regular

Swimming TEst

Postby aloyscious » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:05 am

Formal even for the swimming test? Just check for scars and confident in oneself??? I would liek to know what is in the swimmign test session? What will it be based on? Can anyone please help me out...by now, there mst be a lot of guys being invited now...but i can tell u that the interview is going to be very fast ...as the time slot between each group is just 10 minutes...:)

Danielle

Postby Danielle » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:38 pm

M wrote:
Danielle wrote:Hi! I'm in the 1350 slot. Anyone is in the same slot as me? I'm just wondering what should we wear for the second stage (water confidence test). Not that I'm so sure that I"m gonna get there..I just want to know. Should we also dress formal? or just casual?

Are u tht "M" that went for the SIA interview with back problems? :) I'm just wondering since we have to jump into the pool so should we dress up in formal attire and wear make up as well. Anyway I got my answers from the "SIA cabin crew" thread. thx for ur reply. :D

Danielle

Postby Danielle » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:00 pm

btw I'm short sighted... issit ok to wear goggles? If not I'll be as blind as a bat. :roll:

surfergal

Postby surfergal » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 9:28 pm

Danielle,

Of course you can go through the water confidence test with your googles. It's your preference.Good luck.

violet

Postby violet » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 5:33 pm

So,gals...how was the interview in kl on last saturday?can some1 let me know the stories?actually i really feel regret not to apply although i saw the advertisement.because i though that is MAS recruit stewardess in singapore.
I missed the chance... :cry:

M

Postby M » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 8:48 pm

Yup, the one and only M. :P Hope your interview was successful!! :cool:

Danielle wrote:
M wrote:

Are u tht "M" that went for the SIA interview with back problems? :) I'm just wondering since we have to jump into the pool so should we dress up in formal attire and wear make up as well. Anyway I got my answers from the "SIA cabin crew" thread. thx for ur reply. :D

cheeky

Postby cheeky » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:46 pm

Hi,

did anyone get in the last round? care to share how many was selected?
have anyone applied again this time round (deadline: Oct 22), have you receive any reply yet?

can I check which hotel will SQ conduct the interview?
last time they did go around few states in m'sia, nowaday only hold interview in KL???

thks ya