Singapore Expats

Sexual Issue

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
mrs ho

Sexual Issue

Post by mrs ho » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:37 am

sorry humh... wondering how shld i start the questions to prevent bombarding..
Guess cnt stop that.. :cool:

alrite.. accurately its regarding some sexual problems.
humh.. i dnt understand why does my virgina's rear tear everytime, we try to make out. Definately not the drying issue. It hurts damn badly :cry: :oops:

Any possibility that he's manhood too big ?
but yet again i though virgina is stretchable ? :???:
:oops: :oops:

Re: Sexual Issue

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:48 am

mrs ho wrote:sorry humh... wondering how shld i start the questions to prevent bombarding..
Guess cnt stop that.. :cool:

alrite.. accurately its regarding some sexual problems.
humh.. i dnt understand why does my virgina's rear tear everytime, we try to make out. Definately not the drying issue. It hurts damn badly :cry: :oops:

Any possibility that he's manhood too big ?
why dont u go to the many sites on sexual issues- arent u embarras to ask like this question here- embarras the girls also

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 4:57 pm

I also want to ask. Why my manhood turn black after we make out last night?

aloof

Post by aloof » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 6:59 pm

mrs ho wrote: i dnt understand why does my virgina's rear tear everytime, we try to make out. Definately not the drying issue. It hurts damn badly :cry: :oops:
sometimes, it's the "mentality" or "mood" at work. subconsciously, you may not be sexually arouse enough for your virgina to stretch enough to accomodate the manhood. Another possibility is that the lining at the end may be too thin.
mrs ho wrote:Any possibility that he's manhood too big ?
having a big manhood does not really make a big difference and yes, virgina is definitely stretchable to accommodate it. I would assume that you felt the painest when you are doing it at the missionary position. The base of the manhood, near the testicles, may be rubbing too vigourously and thus abrasion happens. Maybe you should try the "doggie" position, which does not really rubs the rear near the anus.

mrs ho

Post by mrs ho » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 2:44 am

why dont u go to the many sites on sexual issues- arent u embarras to ask like this question here- embarras the girls also[/quote]

oh come on..
sex is part and parcel of life.. what is there to embarras abt ?
humh do u feel embarras when u are eating bread ? 8)
its the ppl who condemn it. and the mindcept.. :wink:

aloof

Post by aloof » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 3:46 am

no offence intended.

but i do agree with mrs ho. when it comes to sexual issues, it really depends on which side of the fence you are on. you can have "sexual thoughts" when you are with a person of the opposite sex, without going into this issue and you can also have "non sexual thoughts" when you are with the opposite sex, even though you are talking abt this issue.

frankly, it all brings down to perception. 8)

Cliff

Sex Isuue

Post by Cliff » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 1:41 pm

Hi Mrs Ho

Best thing is to ask a gyne. They are more qualified to answer such questions.

Rgds

Post by .. » Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:38 am

Post by ... » Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:19 pm

It's a perfectly valid question but asked in such atrocious English that you get people irritated just by reading it.

I somehow doubt you are a 'Mrs', more like Ms 15 years old. The answer to your question can be found on numerous teenage romance&sex site and forums.

It would be good to learn how to spell VAGINA for a start, since it's part of your own anatomy.

Post by Guest » Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:12 pm

lol.. the vagina have the expand at least 4inch for a baby to come out..

dun tell me manhood bigger.. use lubricant..

SEXIST

TEENAGE SEX

Post by SEXIST » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 4:03 pm

I agree with you.. it's indeed a sentence not well constructed. An 'experience-mrs-ho' shall not put it that way, huh?? Just by looking at the whole thing.. right from the pic to the vagina's spelling or typo if it must be, tells us that the said 'mrs ho' is indeed an amateur in this.. Dear Mrs Ho, it's ok if you are 15 or unmarried.. if you must speak your mind, just do so.. Do not create an unconvincing pretence.. of course, we do not expect you to be genuine either.. However, on that sexual issue.. yeah.. there's nothing to be embarassed about. It's a norm everywhere in the world! It's a matter of time.. you'll certainly feel 'pleasured' a lot more than 'pain'.. It's all about experience.. So, just go slow ok..

Btw.. Don't feel bad about this whole thing & everyone who posted in here; replying to your sexual doubts, ok..

Thanks!
Anonymous wrote:lol.. the vagina have the expand at least 4inch for a baby to come out..

dun tell me manhood bigger.. use lubricant..

SEXIST

Re: ...

Post by SEXIST » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 4:07 pm

Errmmm.. I mean.. I agree with you.. Yeah.. really sounds like a Miss Ho.. :p (quoted wrongly)

... wrote:It's a perfectly valid question but asked in such atrocious English that you get people irritated just by reading it.

I somehow doubt you are a 'Mrs', more like Ms 15 years old. The answer to your question can be found on numerous teenage romance&sex site and forums.

It would be good to learn how to spell VAGINA for a start, since it's part of your own anatomy.

omegachizeta

Sexual Issue

Post by omegachizeta » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 6:09 pm

Mrs Ho, i would suggest for you to use a lubricant during sexual intercourse. it will helps a lot. trust me on that! :D

you could easily buy it everwhere.
however, do take note on the ingredients as some of it will actually tear off the condom, especially the cheap and unknown brand. so the safest choice would be Durex and KY Jelly.

also..as for the pain, besides the dryness, perhaps you are not arouse enough and the vagina isn't relax to fit the 'big' penis. some people are just naturally dry.

besides using lubricant, you can also ask your guys to go down on you first, make you relax and wet before him entering you. that's why foreplay is very important.
well..hope it'll help.