Singapore Expats

Mole Removal

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
KoKo03

Mole Removal

Post by KoKo03 » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 2:08 pm

Hi,

anyone can recommend where can i go to to have moles on my face and neck remove?? Preferbably pls do not recommend me any beauty salon, i would like to have it safely and professional remove by demarlogist or doctor. Oh yes, pls do kindly also tell me how the price range is like?

Thanks in advance. :D

ah_lun

Post by ah_lun » Wed, 14 Sep 2005 1:03 am

Is it very big?

if its a small or flat mole .....

I can recommend a Lady doctor ....

Dr Lim Siew Hong - Lee Clinic
123 Bedok North St 2
Tel 62418827

Her Duty hours are 9am-12.30pm Mon-Sat (Pls call for appt) (indicate for laser)

If not mistaken the charges are below $150 with meds & MC

KoKo03

Post by KoKo03 » Wed, 14 Sep 2005 1:52 pm

ah_lun,

thanks for your post,been waiting till neck long long for some recommendation. I've got a mole on my left side of the face abt 2 cm away from the ear and 2 at the neck(looks like dracula bite) all 3 all flat and not big. Will call up the clinic to find out more.

tinyfingers

Post by tinyfingers » Wed, 14 Sep 2005 9:33 pm

Hi,

National Skin Centre does mole removal. I recommend Dr Ang Poh. it's abt a hundred plus for one or two moles via surgery method (sorry i cant remember the exact price range). If laser method is used, it will be cheaper.

Just call skin centre to book an appt.

fion.18

Re: Mole Removal

Post by fion.18 » Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:42 am

KoKo03 wrote:Hi,

anyone can recommend where can i go to to have moles on my face and neck remove?? Preferbably pls do not recommend me any beauty salon, i would like to have it safely and professional remove by demarlogist or doctor. Oh yes, pls do kindly also tell me how the price range is like?

Thanks in advance. :D
u can go to this clinic at harbourfront, called clifford dispensary, they have a professional skin doctor there (Dr Leow) and the rates are very reasonable, the number to call is 63762671

Em Eye
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Em Eye » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 8:31 am

tiny finger - did you have any removed? Did they leave scares? I have a raised mole that I would like removed but as they it's on my face i'm concerned about scaring