Singapore Expats Forum

i want to do my post graduation in paeds from singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.


i want to do my post graduation in paeds from singapore

Postby reenag » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 8:05 pm

Hi, I am a medical graduate from India,At present I am working in midddle east as General practitioner ,I have 8 years of working experience, now I want to work in singapore as medical officer and than further do training in either Gynaecology or Paediatrics, can anybody advice me how to proceed, I am aware of requirement of temporary registration with SMC,which we get only after getting employment,but the question is how to find the job, whom to contact ,how to go about it,please help,thanx[/b]

Posts: 14
Joined: Wed, 23 Nov 2005

Postby BullDog » Wed, 23 Nov 2005 7:49 pm

You need to find a teaching hospital that will give you a place in the department of your choice. Traineeship positions in O&G or Paeds have certain pre-requisites including rotation through certain posting and passing at least the first part of MRCOG or equivalent exams. :)

User avatar
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2004
Location: Kristiansand by way of Singapore

Postby Pinky » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 7:12 pm

Try and contact the National University Hospital:

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests