Singapore Expats Forum

Which Fairprice

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Em Eye
Chatter
Chatter

Which Fairprice

Postby Em Eye » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:47 am

I've seen mentioned a few times that there is a fairprice on Bukit Timah selling a range of australian products.

Where on Bukit Timah is it?

thanks

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:51 am

Not sure about the Fairprice in Bukit Timah, but there is one near Parkway Parade on te East Coast that has an Australian section, an American section & a Japanese section. It is round the back of the hawker centre, closer to the sea.
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Postby k1w1 » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:14 am

It's in Bukit Timah Plaza. Next to the fruit and veges on B1 or B2 there is an Australian section.

Re: Which Fairprice

Postby Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 8:06 pm

Em Eye wrote:I've seen mentioned a few times that there is a fairprice on Bukit Timah selling a range of australian products.

Where on Bukit Timah is it?

thanks

The one I went to did not have a wide variety of Aussie goods, everything was very pricey too. What in particular are you looking for? If you are looking for delicacies made from emu or kangaroo meats then I think you will be deeply disappointed because all I could find was emu oil for joint pains!