Singapore Expats Forum

what to expect from 2nd interview with silkair?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lamepiggy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005

what to expect from 2nd interview with silkair?

Postby lamepiggy » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:39 pm

may i know what to expect from this? is this gonna be a one to one or group interview? is there going to be a body check ? b4 or after the swim test? what are they checking and how they check?

Guest

Re: what to expect from 2nd interview with silkair?

Postby Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 2:57 pm

lamepiggy wrote:may i know what to expect from this? is this gonna be a one to one or group interview? is there going to be a body check ? b4 or after the swim test? what are they checking and how they check?


2nd interview is a 2 interviewers to 1 interviewee..body checks is conducted during the 3rd interview..they will check for scars when u r wearing the uniform afterwhich, when u r wearing ur swimsuit.. :wink:

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:24 pm

went for my 2nd interview.uniform testimg and then follow by swim test. many were eliminated during the uniform testing...d

008

Postby 008 » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:24 am

Anonymous wrote:went for my 2nd interview.uniform testimg and then follow by swim test. many were eliminated during the uniform testing...d


den how was it? how many ppl r selected? previously uniform trying & swim test is in the 3rd interview & they dun eliminate ppl immediately..they have to go home & wait for a invitation letter..

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:29 am

i think they selected less than 100 candidates for the second round interview..but many were eliminated during uniform testing,...so left ard 40 gals....
our third interview will be a group and tea party next tue...i was seleted for the next interview...but seriously...i dont know how much i wanted this job.....dunno wanna to go for it anot

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:24 pm

Anonymous wrote:i think they selected less than 100 candidates for the second round interview..but many were eliminated during uniform testing,...so left ard 40 gals....
our third interview will be a group and tea party next tue...i was seleted for the next interview...but seriously...i dont know how much i wanted this job.....don't know want to to go for it anot


looks like they have drop down one interview..previously, management interview & tea party was the last round..u can try cuz u only have 50% chance cuz they only can select less than 20 for a batch..means they have to eliminate half of u gals..so go try ur luck? :)

Colleen

Postby Colleen » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:18 am

Anonymous wrote:i think they selected less than 100 candidates for the second round interview..but many were eliminated during uniform testing,...so left ard 40 gals....
our third interview will be a group and tea party next tue...i was seleted for the next interview...but seriously...i dont know how much i wanted this job.....don't know want to to go for it anot


U recieved their reply?? By mail or they call u???

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:53 am

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i think they selected less than 100 candidates for the second round interview..but many were eliminated during uniform testing,...so left ard 40 gals....
our third interview will be a group and tea party next tue...i was seleted for the next interview...but seriously...i dont know how much i wanted this job.....don't know want to to go for it anot


looks like they have drop down one interview..previously, management interview & tea party was the last round..u can try cuz u only have 50% chance cuz they only can select less than 20 for a batch..means they have to eliminate half of u gals..so go try ur luck? :)


hahaha.. shes rite.. dun count ur eggs first.. Silkair mite not even want you.. so juz give it a shot.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests