Singapore Expats Forum

MBA person seeking your help!!!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Philippa

MBA person seeking your help!!!

Postby Philippa » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 5:55 am

Hi every expats in career forum:

I intend to relocate to Singapore from London this October; but it is not easy for me to find a suitable sources for a job opportunity to high educated and in mid-career (2-5 years).

I am a MBA graduated and part-qualify accountant from UK. But when i borwse from the Singapore job searching engines for 'MBA' or 'part-qualify', a lot of links were not appropriated (funny sometimes that the job for A-level) for my criteria. :roll: I probably browsed the 'general' engine, so just wonder any good website for professional job seeker?

Can I know some more information about the employment market in Singapore? Has the Singapore goverment supported the High-skilled labour immigration? I understand that i have to get the job before applying the work permit, but just afraid the work permit is not easy to have.

Thank you very much your assistance. And your feedback is highly appreciated.

reena

hey

Postby reena » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 4:16 pm

well dont worry...i think the market for accounting is quite good in singapore...just browse jobstreet.com.sg or jobsdb...u can come down here using social visit pass and look at the local newspaper for vacancies...im sure u can get a job... 8) ...good luck