Singapore Expats Forum

New Friends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Ninanoki

New Friends!

Postby Ninanoki » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:03 pm

Overseas Singaporean who has recently moved back to Singapore looking to meet more friends! I've been away for quite sometime and need to build up my social life here. I must be the only Singaporean who has never been to Zouk!

Interests: Musicals, chilling at Starbucks, contemporary literature, Bob Marley, international music,toilet-humour, bottled beer, checking out nice bars, The O.C, watching the news channel, the gym, partying, semi-intellectual discussions, theaters, shisha-smoking, shopping, R&B music, the beach, sarcasm, dancing, reggae, sun-tanning, international culture, trolls..and anything from Oktoberfest to the Gumboot dance.

My secret vice- Cheesy Singaporean TV shows.

Am especially looking for gal pals as am a typical gurlie girl and other like-minded young people. (20+)

No perverts, please.

inga

Postby inga » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:23 pm

how we are know, may be u a pervert? desperated indian or sick chinese? never been in Zouk? where u been so far?

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Postby javer » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:48 pm

inga wrote:how we are know, may be u a pervert? desperated indian or sick chinese? never been in Zouk? where u been so far?

hey mate, if you have nothing to post, dun bother to post then...

i see ninanoki has written nothing against any race in her post and so i think you shouldn't be declaring your nut-size mindset to the entire forum guys to read ya...

for your information, i'm a chinese.
Belial - Personification of Evil; Synonym for Satan; Angel of Lawlessness;

koyuli
Reporter
Reporter

Postby koyuli » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:36 am

Last edited by koyuli on Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hamyago

Cool Man

Postby hamyago » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 5:54 pm

:o Am from Africa and I really want to come to Singapore with my wife, let's be friend for the moment till I reach there.

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Minkcoat » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 7:52 pm

Yo Javer! U GO KOOL DUDE.....dats the way aha aha I like it :lol:

Glad to have you on board here Ninanoki - there's always something organized so do join us at one of the social gatherings next.

.....btw Javer U said a quick HI at d C&C event n next minute U disappeared in a flash eh? hmmm nevertheless good to c ya again.

Minkcoat :wink:
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

Ninanoki

Postby Ninanoki » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:05 pm

Hi there Javer, Koyuki , Minkcoat and Hamyago,

Thanks for your kind replies!

Would love to come to one of your gatherings, everyone seems really friendly here. =) When is the next one?

Ninanoki

Postby Ninanoki » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:07 pm

Hamyago- Where in Africa are you from? I have a few close African friends and they're great fun to be with! Love African music!

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Postby javer » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 8:03 am

Minkcoat wrote:.....btw Javer U said a quick HI at d C&C event n next minute U disappeared in a flash eh? hmmm nevertheless good to c ya again.

Minkcoat :wink:

oh, apologies, was actually meeting up some of the canto ppl for a show but since they took so long, i thought i might as well come in to say hi to the mates i know around... we'll meet up someday nevertheless ya.. see ya!

nina, chk the forum for the different gatherings others organise... pick one you are interested in and join into the thread... you will meet lotsa nice ppl in no time! have fun!
Belial - Personification of Evil; Synonym for Satan; Angel of Lawlessness;

Deadpoet
Chatter
Chatter

WNDC

Postby Deadpoet » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:30 am

Ninanoki wrote:Hamyago- Where in Africa are you from? I have a few close African friends and they're great fun to be with! Love African music!

Hi Ninanoki, come join us this Wed for our weekly WNDC (Wed Night Drinking Club). This week's at No. 5 Emerald Hill. You will find quite a few regulars from this board there. see you!
Deadpoet
Carpe Diem