Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 5:21 pm

hi desijoey

mine is at 530pm. i am 31 this year , so surprise that they called up. I sent my resume about a month plus ago, now then thewy called me.

I dun k now abt their shoes. No worries, Min height is ok as long as you already their requirements.

did they ask to bring a passport photo which is blue back ground, your certs, copy of passport? I was asked to bring these.

Do hope tat we will get thru

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:42 pm

Hi joee...hmz...they didn't tell me to bring a passport photo with a blue background tho.Juz told me to bring passport photo,certs and photocopy of passport and ic photos.

All the best!And congrats to those who made it thru!:)

I'm 23 this yr so I'm kinda in the middle ain't i?:p

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:54 pm

hi desijoey,

you are so young! I am so ashame =p

Yeah, I really we both can get in thru . Are u aware how many rounds we need to go thru?I heard is one round oni. Dun know is true or not but anyway, we have to try our best for the interview

Is this your first with tiger airways?

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:42 am

Thanks singaporegrrrl for the photo!:)

Hi joee!Hmm...think it was queenie_me who said there was only one interview...if i'm not mistaken.Yup this is my first time applying to tiger airways!Isit yours too?Sounds like some of the job interviews I had previously though...on the spot they if they like u they hire u kind.heez.

Aiya I guess its more of who can perform well in the interview dat counts.Dun wori joee!U have the experience!

Are u working currently?hmmz...I am so not sure if thy do give time allowances for me to tender my resignation and then join them.... :???:

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:04 pm

Hi Queenie!

I juz read the post by u dat said tiger airways is quite particular about height.So if I wear heels to the interview will they get me to take them off and then measure my height?Coz I'm kinda wanting this job but am only at their minimum height requirement...needing some advice?Thanks!!:)

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 4:05 pm

desijoey wrote:Hi Queenie!

I juz read the post by u dat said tiger airways is quite particular about height.So if I wear heels to the interview will they get me to take them off and then measure my height?Coz I'm kinda wanting this job but am only at their minimum height requirement...needing some advice?Thanks!!:)


well. min height requirement is 1.58cm. even if you wear heels, they will ask you to take it off to measure your height [which airline doesn't do that anyways?]

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 4:06 pm

desijoey wrote:Thanks singaporegrrrl for the photo!:)

Hi joee!Hmm...think it was queenie_me who said there was only one interview...if i'm not mistaken.


No... I said there will be one or two interviewers.

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 7:32 pm

Oh thanks queenie!

Hmz...then I wonder about my chances.Oh well!Guess I'll juz hafta go try and see how it goes.I'm sure ur pretty tall?:)

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:00 pm

hi queenie

i assume you have been to tiger airways office, right?

so, how is the office like? alot of hr ppl in the office?
The interview will be in a some kind of a small room together with the shortlisted applicants?

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:08 pm

Hi julie,

How was your interview you had previously with tiger airways?
Was it stress?

How were the recruiters? Are they warm & friendly?

In your those days of interview, actually how many days they have asked the shortlisted gals to attend the interview?

How many gals for the interview on the same time slot and how many were chosen on the spot?

Would u mind telling me? :???:

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 8:53 am

joee wrote:hi queenie

i assume you have been to tiger airways office, right?

so, how is the office like? alot of hr ppl in the office?
The interview will be in a some kind of a small room together with the shortlisted applicants?


the office looks like any other offices with alot of people working. and yeah, the interview will have 5-8 girls in a room together with 2 interviewers.

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:02 am

thanx queeenie

Ur informations are valuable.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 2:17 pm

Hi Joee,

Really quite surprising that they will call you and you also receive call from them too. Well guess thats your luck. Anyway since it has come to you, you must grab it and not give up the chance. Its hard to have such a rare chance to being get selected by them. Is this your first time applying for it also?

Currently what are you working now?

joee wrote:hi desijoey

mine is at 530pm. i am 31 this year , so surprise that they called up. I sent my resume about a month plus ago, now then thewy called me.

I dun k now abt their shoes. No worries, Min height is ok as long as you already their requirements.

did they ask to bring a passport photo which is blue back ground, your certs, copy of passport? I was asked to bring these.

Do hope tat we will get thru

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 4:25 pm

Chai ching

I am pm u.

Yes, its my first time applying . Sometimes I ought to say its all depend abit on luck oso to get in, u agree?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:33 am

Oh ok i will check it now and so sorry for your late reply.

joee wrote:Chai ching

I am pm u.

Yes, its my first time applying . Sometimes I ought to say its all depend abit on luck oso to get in, u agree?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest