Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Postby JadeiteJade » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:56 pm

queenie-me wrote:I would like to ask everyone a questions,

Would you prefer to work with low income in a happy environment? or
Would you prefer to work with high income in a unhappy environment?

wana_fly: Don't bother of what other says about the income. But what matter most is you're going to be happy.

Most people never realised that money can be made but happiness is hard to come by. If you were paid so much, but you're not happy in your workplace, it isn't worth it. I realised my mistake and I regret it.


I would work with high income, unhappy environment first and then swtich to working with low income, happy envionment.My plans.MUahahahah.hopefully it ll come true. :shock: :D

wana_fly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 29 Jun 2007

Postby wana_fly » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:27 am

haha... at least high income to low income u hv a backup. hehe..

wadiki
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 26 Feb 2007

Postby wadiki » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 1:08 pm

[quote="queenie-me"]It's not the regret Chai Ching! It's the happiness in life. If you're rich and unhappy, do you think it's worth it of living?

I agree wif queenie-me.I used to earn abt 3k+ a mth but wasnt hapi wif d enviroment.I took a pay cut of abt 1k n I m very hapi where I m 2day.I look forward to going 2 wk e'day.d ppl here wk hard n play hard 2gether.

wana_fly, if u r really set in wanting 2 fly wif Tiger, dun give up. Wif Tiger's new purchase of more aircrafts, they'll need more crew.

Tiger is expanding.Opening d routes 2 India is prove. More stations to come.

recruitment for batch 14 was not 2 long ago. I believe batch 15 recruitment will not b far off.

GD luck!

wana_fly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 29 Jun 2007

Postby wana_fly » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 1:33 pm

thks wadiki. yup. im tryin very hard to get into TR. but sad to say, im not selected by TR in e final round.

but... i'll still keep on tryin. :D

magic.trio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 03 Jul 2007

Postby magic.trio » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 7:02 pm

wana_fly wrote:
magic.trio wrote:Yeah, there are lotsa airlines available too... why tiger in particular?
haha... hmm~ coz most of e ppl will think of Tiger first. :P


But not really, most ppl tink of SQ and Emirates.. Have u tried going for other airlines? EK open house soon...Hope to get in though.. Very tough though I heard :D

dOvee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue, 26 Jun 2007

Postby dOvee » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 8:14 pm

sorry, wads EK? :lol:

wana_fly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 29 Jun 2007

Postby wana_fly » Sat, 07 Jul 2007 8:42 am

magic.trio wrote:
wana_fly wrote:
magic.trio wrote:Yeah, there are lotsa airlines available too... why tiger in particular?
haha... hmm~ coz most of e ppl will think of Tiger first. :P


But not really, most ppl tink of SQ and Emirates.. Have u tried going for other airlines? EK open house soon...Hope to get in though.. Very tough though I heard :D
nope.. i only wan turn-ard airlines. hehe...

babypink
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 04 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby babypink » Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:32 pm

dOvee wrote:sorry, wads EK? :lol:


i believe it's Emirates. :)

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:03 am

babypink wrote:
dOvee wrote:sorry, wads EK? :lol:


i believe it's Emirates. :)


should be etihads ba... It's the new airline in dubai
Soaring above all

irin
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2005

Postby irin » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:44 am

VeniE wrote:
babypink wrote:
dOvee wrote:sorry, wads EK? :lol:


i believe it's Emirates. :)


should be etihads ba... It's the new airline in dubai


h!
EK is Emirates. :)

magic.trio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 03 Jul 2007

What's EK?

Postby magic.trio » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:53 am

Hee... EK is Emirates. Open day on 14th July at Holiday Inn Atrium. From 9:30-4pm. Good Luck!

User avatar
ryanstarr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue, 24 Jan 2006
Location: Frankel Avenue

Postby ryanstarr » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 9:55 pm

wana_fly wrote:
magic.trio wrote:
wana_fly wrote:
magic.trio wrote:Yeah, there are lotsa airlines available too... why tiger in particular?
haha... hmm~ coz most of e ppl will think of Tiger first. :P


But not really, most ppl tink of SQ and Emirates.. Have u tried going for other airlines? EK open house soon...Hope to get in though.. Very tough though I heard :D
nope.. i only wan turn-ard airlines. hehe...


Well, TR is a "turnaround airline" alright! I'm with them now, and have been flying for about 4 months already. About 5% of our TR crew quit each month, with some leaving for CX and soon, UA. Why not try for Etihad Airways this Saturday, at the Ritz Carlton? Might just see you there. Hahaha...
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Sarah_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Sarah_89 » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 3:51 pm

Hi everyone,im a new user here and am glad to be here bcos i learn alot from ppl working as a cabin crew. Actually im really interested in being with TR as well, any idea if they are recruiting now?.. And, how long do we have to wait for their call after sending our resume over?


Sarah

User avatar
ryanstarr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue, 24 Jan 2006
Location: Frankel Avenue

Postby ryanstarr » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 6:06 pm

Sarah_89 wrote:Hi everyone,im a new user here and am glad to be here bcos i learn alot from ppl working as a cabin crew. Actually im really interested in being with TR as well, any idea if they are recruiting now?.. And, how long do we have to wait for their call after sending our resume over?


Sarah


Hi there...just look out for their ad in the newspaper. It's a real small one though. I'll alert you if I see it. You born in 1989, ah? That was when I joined SQ! Wink...
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Sarah_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Sarah_89 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 2:46 pm

Thanks loads.. :D wow.. at the age of 18 and u are flying with a national airline already.. Thats so wonderful.. haha.. :D .. Im not too sure if they will be recruiting again, cos i heard from one of the gals that they did recruitment twice last month. Dont they post in their website about upcoming recruitments?.. Btw, are u still with tiger?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KCWK and 3 guests