Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:49 pm

hey....

to the ladies who got thru first round:
do u have any idea when will they give us a call about second round? or is there any second round?

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Monday's Interview

Postby I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 1:03 pm

Dear All,

I went for the Monday's interview and was placed for the 0730hrs slot. Just want to check if anyone who went for Monday's interview got a call that she has been shortlisted already? I understand that for Thursday and Friday's interviews, the shortlisted girls are made known immediately but for my slot, the interviewers said that they will call us if we were shortlisted. Abit dejected now as today is already Wednesday and no call from them yet...

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 3:18 pm

Patience Julie, patience, the fastest replies are the most disappointing.



Plavt.

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 4:00 pm

Plavt wrote:Patience Julie, patience, the fastest replies are the most disappointing.



Plavt.


Dear Plavt,

Many thanks for the assurance. i just find it weird that while the 1st 2 batches got the results immediately but we have to wait. So having abit of teasing feeling right now.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Re: Monday's Interview

Postby queenie-me » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:02 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:Dear All,

I went for the Monday's interview and was placed for the 0730hrs slot. Just want to check if anyone who went for Monday's interview got a call that she has been shortlisted already? I understand that for Thursday and Friday's interviews, the shortlisted girls are made known immediately but for my slot, the interviewers said that they will call us if we were shortlisted. Abit dejected now as today is already Wednesday and no call from them yet...

Best Regards,
Julie Tan


Hi Julie,

If you would like to know, the 0730hrs slot is the second last batch for the interview on monday. The last batch is at 0815. They will definitely tell the shortlisted ladies on the spot. Plus, my friend went for the monday interview and she know that she got shortlisted on the spot. her slot was at 0645hrs. But maybe you would like to wait or a few days for them to call you... don't be too dejected ;)

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 9:24 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
Plavt wrote:Patience Julie, patience, the fastest replies are the most disappointing.



Plavt.


Dear Plavt,

Many thanks for the assurance. i just find it weird that while the 1st 2 batches got the results immediately but we have to wait. So having abit of teasing feeling right now.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan


Hello Julie,
have u receive a call yet?

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 1:19 pm

queenie-me wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
Plavt wrote:Patience Julie, patience, the fastest replies are the most disappointing.



Plavt.


Dear Plavt,

Many thanks for the assurance. i just find it weird that while the 1st 2 batches got the results immediately but we have to wait. So having abit of teasing feeling right now.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan


Hello Julie,
have u receive a call yet?


Dear Queenie_Me,

Yes! I recieved the call. Will be going for second round today! I believe I will be seeing you ya! So sorry for the late reply as my pc was down and there wasn't much chance for me to go online... I will definately recognize you when I'm at the Tiger Airways's Office! Heez..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 6:07 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
Plavt wrote:Patience Julie, patience, the fastest replies are the most disappointing.



Plavt.


Dear Plavt,

Many thanks for the assurance. i just find it weird that while the 1st 2 batches got the results immediately but we have to wait. So having abit of teasing feeling right now.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan


Hello Julie,
have u receive a call yet?


Dear Queenie_Me,

Yes! I recieved the call. Will be going for second round today! I believe I will be seeing you ya! So sorry for the late reply as my pc was down and there wasn't much chance for me to go online... I will definately recognize you when I'm at the Tiger Airways's Office! Heez..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan


Hi Julie,

All the best for your 2nd interview.. and also all the best to those who are going for the 2nd interview.

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

tiger airways cabin crew pay

Postby desijoey » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 5:55 pm

Hi! I'm new here so yea...I got a call from Tiger Airways 2 weeks after sending in my resume to them via email.However I can't seem to find out the uniform for the airline and how much their pay is.Anyone to help? :)

User avatar
joee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Postby joee » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 8:21 pm

hi desijoey

so when is your interview date? I got a call from them also three days ago and scheduled me on 29th at their office

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Re: tiger airways cabin crew pay

Postby singaporegrrl » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 4:25 am

desijoey wrote:However I can't seem to find out the uniform for the airline


Image
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Re: tiger airways cabin crew pay

Postby queenie-me » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:56 am

desijoey wrote:Hi! I'm new here so yea...I got a call from Tiger Airways 2 weeks after sending in my resume to them via email.However I can't seem to find out the uniform for the airline and how much their pay is.Anyone to help? :)


you will know once you go for the interview. The best way to find out. ;)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:15 pm

Hi joee!Yea I'm also scheduled for the interview on the 29th June!Was reading about one of the gals in this forum who got thru and said to be beware of using singlish...so afraid I let slip when I'm nervous.Btw I'm scheduled for 4:30pm.How about u?:)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

heels rite?

Postby desijoey » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:38 pm

Oh btw,the tiger airways gals wear heighten footwear rite?I'm kinda worried coz I'm at their minimum height requirement...

mer_gal85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 29 May 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby mer_gal85 » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 1:15 pm

Hi,

Anyone going for the interview on the 30th ??


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests