Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
piNk APpLe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:33 am

ex-crew in SQ now..

Post by piNk APpLe » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:13 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
piNk APpLe wrote:btw, anyone heard of tis rumor dat SQ dun take in ex-crews from other airlines like Tiger, Jetstar??
Dear All...

That's not true.. We have a ex-crew now with SQ and she's doing well. Some of us are just not good enough for SQ..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Babe,

u real daring 2 write ur full name here.. haha.. i know u r TLT.. by e way, tis ex-crew now in SQ is my batch gal.. guess who i am??

piNk APpLe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:33 am

not team leader...

Post by piNk APpLe » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:17 pm

ryanstarr wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
ryanstarr wrote: Can take p. transport lah, just that you are not supposed to don your uniform on the public transport, except if you're travelling in a taxi. No transport allowance yet. Training time not much $. Haha.
are u sure about 2k?
please recheck. thank you
Yeh, sorry...I haven't received any pay yet. Well...may I ask, is it higher or lower? You're a team leader in Tiger, that I'm sure!!!
FYI, tis queenie-me is not the team leader in Tiger.. Please dun get mixed up, jus bcos of her name using queenie... it's a W & not a U, for the real person... it's juz a nickname this gal use in tis forum..

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: ex-crew in SQ now..

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 5:28 pm

piNk APpLe wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
piNk APpLe wrote:btw, anyone heard of tis rumor dat SQ dun take in ex-crews from other airlines like Tiger, Jetstar??
Dear All...

That's not true.. We have a ex-crew now with SQ and she's doing well. Some of us are just not good enough for SQ..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Babe,

u real daring 2 write ur full name here.. haha.. i know u r TLT.. by e way, tis ex-crew now in SQ is my batch gal.. guess who i am??
Haha..

Yah.. been using this nickname since I started coming to Singapore expats so may as well. Anyways, I'm just stating the facts! Keke.. Hmm.. Any tips?? I dun even noe which batch our ex-colleague is from. So very hard to guess leh..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: not team leader...

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 5:35 pm

piNk APpLe wrote:
ryanstarr wrote:
queenie-me wrote: are u sure about 2k?
please recheck. thank you
Yeh, sorry...I haven't received any pay yet. Well...may I ask, is it higher or lower? You're a team leader in Tiger, that I'm sure!!!
FYI, tis queenie-me is not the team leader in Tiger.. Please dun get mixed up, jus bcos of her name using queenie... it's a W & not a U, for the real person... it's juz a nickname this gal use in tis forum..
Yah right!

Nobody is daring like me to use real name in a forum! :roll: I'm just out of my mind I guess.. :oops:

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: not team leader...

Post by queenie-me » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 6:30 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
piNk APpLe wrote:
ryanstarr wrote: Yeh, sorry...I haven't received any pay yet. Well...may I ask, is it higher or lower? You're a team leader in Tiger, that I'm sure!!!
FYI, tis queenie-me is not the team leader in Tiger.. Please dun get mixed up, jus bcos of her name using queenie... it's a W & not a U, for the real person... it's juz a nickname this gal use in tis forum..
Yah right!

Nobody is daring like me to use real name in a forum! :roll: I'm just out of my mind I guess.. :oops:

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Go Julie. I MISS YOU.
Yes, I AM NOT THE TEAM LEADER.
AND I AM NO LONGER IN TIGER AIRWAYS.

User avatar
ryanstarr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Frankel Avenue

Re: not team leader...

Post by ryanstarr » Wed, 21 Mar 2007 4:23 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
piNk APpLe wrote:
ryanstarr wrote: Yeh, sorry...I haven't received any pay yet. Well...may I ask, is it higher or lower? You're a team leader in Tiger, that I'm sure!!!
FYI, tis queenie-me is not the team leader in Tiger.. Please dun get mixed up, jus bcos of her name using queenie... it's a W & not a U, for the real person... it's juz a nickname this gal use in tis forum..
Yah right!

Nobody is daring like me to use real name in a forum! :roll: I'm just out of my mind I guess.. :oops:

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Some of us here in Tiger are ex-SQ. But there is no need to mention it. The cabin crew division is so tiny, everyone already knows who is ex-SQ even before they have flown with us. Haha...
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: not team leader...

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:07 pm

ryanstarr wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
piNk APpLe wrote:
Hi ryanstarr,

I guess you used to work for SQ right? Welcome onboard Tigerairways, look forward to fly with you and learn from you soon.. Yah, you are right. TR is too small to keep secrets. Everything spread like wildfire. Don't be afraid to join us in our little secrets though.. We are very friendly cubs. Keke..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:02 am
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Post by corines143 » Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:45 pm

sorry but is tiger good? how much can u earn in a good mth?
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:48 am

Someone said in a good month, 3K.

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by queenie-me » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:48 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Someone said in a good month, 3K.
3k? ermmm.. u've never work in an airline before, have you?
welll... seldom could hit 2k take home. whats more 3k.
may i just say? in your dreams... ;)

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 2:33 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Someone said in a good month, 3K.
I haven't even gotten 3k from MI before. What more TR?
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:52 pm

Dear queenie-me, U're right, I've never worked in an airline before..

How can I have, when i'm only 18?

How can I have, when i'm still waiting for my management round with
SIA?


I guess I saw wrongly then.

MAybe it was in another thread. APOLOGIES.

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:46 am

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Dear queenie-me, U're right, I've never worked in an airline before..

How can I have, when i'm only 18?

How can I have, when i'm still waiting for my management round with
SIA?


I guess I saw wrongly then.

MAybe it was in another thread. APOLOGIES.
no worries babe.
good luck with the interview.
sometimes, in airline: you do not know what they are looking for.
it's frastrating i know. BUT DO NOT GIVE UP LIKE SOME OTHERS DO.
go for it. let us know how did it go..

User avatar
ryanstarr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Frankel Avenue

Re: not team leader...

Post by ryanstarr » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 3:55 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
ryanstarr wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
Learn from me? Haha, I have been learning from you, "Tigress". Be flying with you soon...yupz, I am ex-SQ. :-)
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

User avatar
qiutinger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 2:29 pm

How to apply..

Post by qiutinger » Tue, 27 Mar 2007 9:03 pm

hi peeps, how do one actually apply for Tiger Air as a cabin crew? My sis friend says via email. And does anyone know how long they'd take to reply or you know, let you know?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests