Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Post by soccerist » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 6:27 pm

thanks! 8-)

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Batch 47?

Post by soccerist » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 6:41 pm

so anyone in batch 47 supposedly? :wink: its awfully quiet.

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 3:15 pm

Post by intoxicat » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 9:43 pm

Removed
Last edited by intoxicat on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziez
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 6:47 am

Post by Ziez » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:04 pm

Apparently the office is busy with batch 45 and 46.
So don't worry guys, just wait for the email. :)

Faithzzy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Faithzzy » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 9:42 am

Hi guys, any idea if there is specific timing & day for the signing of contract?
Provided pass medical.
Thanks.

Hi soccerist, if I pass my medical I should be in batch 47. Are u? :)

Have a good day everybody! :) u r a snowflake. Unique & special.
Live life to the fullest...
smile at someone and it will multiply...

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 5:14 pm

Post by xoxosasha » Thu, 17 Nov 2011 1:33 pm

Tiger send email to my fren today. So do check for whoever is waiting.. Gd luck!

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Post by soccerist » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 9:25 am

xoxosasha wrote:Tiger send email to my fren today. So do check for whoever is waiting.. Gd luck!
8-)

Ziez
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 6:47 am

Post by Ziez » Sun, 20 Nov 2011 8:13 pm

Does anyone know when will the training start for batch 47?

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 3:15 pm

Post by intoxicat » Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:21 pm

Removed
Last edited by intoxicat on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcoco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:23 am
Location: singapore

asking & help

Post by marcoco » Tue, 22 Nov 2011 1:14 am

hello anyone , can i know if i holder work permit can interview in singapore or not ? actually , i'M m'sian :) or should i go back m'sia to interview ? anyone can answer ? because currently i work in singapore here :)
answer me plz..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm marococ :)

JennyY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 2:47 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by JennyY » Tue, 22 Nov 2011 1:45 pm

Does height matters?
Cause im not to the standard of the requirement.

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 3:15 pm

Post by intoxicat » Tue, 22 Nov 2011 2:30 pm

JennyY wrote:Does height matters?
Cause im not to the standard of the requirement.
if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the height, you will be asked to be leave. in some cases i have seen for some airlines.

JennyY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 2:47 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by JennyY » Tue, 22 Nov 2011 3:59 pm

intoxicat wrote:
JennyY wrote:Does height matters?
Cause im not to the standard of the requirement.
if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the height, you will be asked to be leave. in some cases i have seen for some airlines.
what a sad thing...
-JeNn-

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Re: asking & help

Post by soccerist » Thu, 24 Nov 2011 9:49 pm

marcoco wrote:hello anyone , can i know if i holder work permit can interview in singapore or not ? actually , i'M m'sian :) or should i go back m'sia to interview ? anyone can answer ? because currently i work in singapore here :)
answer me plz..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hi marcoco,please send in your resume thru the website....its a big and close family at Tiger..since u are working here,state so when they call u up for a interview..theres more than a few nationalities in Tiger...

wow..intoxicat is becoming a spokesperson..haha

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Post by soccerist » Thu, 24 Nov 2011 9:51 pm

JennyY wrote:
intoxicat wrote:
JennyY wrote:Does height matters?
Cause im not to the standard of the requirement.
if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the height, you will be asked to be leave. in some cases i have seen for some airlines.
what a sad thing...
theres a minimum requirement for the height,as u may be required at times to assist passengers in stowing overhead luggage,or during the performing of cabin operations.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests