Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 2:37 pm

Hi guys, i went for the recent interview..
Anyone got calls from tiger alrdy? They told me the will call within 2 weeks if you are shortlisted..

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011

Postby soccerist » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 9:28 am

xoxosasha wrote:Hi guys, i went for the recent interview..
Anyone got calls from tiger alrdy? They told me the will call within 2 weeks if you are shortlisted..


:wink:

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011

Postby intoxicat » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:31 am

xoxosasha wrote:Hi guys, i went for the recent interview..
Anyone got calls from tiger alrdy? They told me the will call within 2 weeks if you are shortlisted..


Hi xoxosasha,

Me and my friends haven recd any calls yet till now.

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 12:39 pm

The inteviewer told me the next training batch will be on 21st nov and the one after that will be in Jan..

Wondering what number were u guys on tt day interview? I was 70+ and the second last group to be interviewed..everyone in my group got thru to the second round..

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011

Postby intoxicat » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 1:38 pm

xoxosasha wrote:The inteviewer told me the next training batch will be on 21st nov and the one after that will be in Jan..

Wondering what number were u guys on tt day interview? I was 70+ and the second last group to be interviewed..everyone in my group got thru to the second round..


oh i was sitting at the last row while waiting for the final interview.. ya i was told abt the 21st nov training but not the jan one..

i tink they haven start calling yet.. we sld just wait patiently..

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011

Postby soccerist » Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:29 pm

intoxicat wrote:
xoxosasha wrote:The inteviewer told me the next training batch will be on 21st nov and the one after that will be in Jan..

Wondering what number were u guys on tt day interview? I was 70+ and the second last group to be interviewed..everyone in my group got thru to the second round..


oh i was sitting at the last row while waiting for the final interview.. ya i was told abt the 21st nov training but not the jan one..

i tink they haven start calling yet.. we sld just wait patiently..


intoxicat...so wait patiently,as mentioned thru fb..well probably just kindly decide if they call u..probably the bulk of the batch of 20 may come from the 70+s....they said they shifting so maybe they call around next week..

Faithzzy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2011

Postby Faithzzy » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 2:08 pm

Hi all!

im new at this forum.

congrats to all who successfully become Tiger Airway cabin crews. =)

As for those who are waiting, pls dont give up. YOU are already a WINNER just by going for the interview. *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Yup, they were shifting office few days ago.

BTW, they have sent out the email today for batch 47 recruitment. The email stated to go for pre-employment medical check up and if your medical report is ok, they will email you again next week for details on collection of training materials and signing of contract. =) training will commence on 21st Nov.

cheers
Live life to the fullest...
smile at someone and it will multiply...

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 7:44 pm

Faithzzy wrote:Hi all!

im new at this forum.

congrats to all who successfully become Tiger Airway cabin crews. =)

As for those who are waiting, pls dont give up. YOU are already a WINNER just by going for the interview. *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Yup, they were shifting office few days ago.

BTW, they have sent out the email today for batch 47 recruitment. The email stated to go for pre-employment medical check up and if your medical report is ok, they will email you again next week for details on collection of training materials and signing of contract. =) training will commence on 21st Nov.

cheers


@Intoxicat, did not receive any emails..
Sorry i cant reply any pm yet. Not enough post

Anyway during the interview process they did ask me abt my notice period and even if im selected, i will not be able to join the next batch.

So will they email everyone that is shortlisted or only those that can make it for batch 47?

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011

Postby intoxicat » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 8:00 pm

@xoxosasha: precisely! I told them my notice period as well.. N they said I can't make it for the 21st nov batch..

I got the same question as u.. Dunno they send out to those shortlisted or to those who can make it for the training first?

Tats no way to call or check from them..

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 9:01 pm

My fren also did not receive any emails. She stated her notice period as 1 month.

One of the girl who is available immediately got the email. Hmm..

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011

Postby intoxicat » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 9:58 pm

xoxosasha wrote:My fren also did not receive any emails. She stated her notice period as 1 month.

One of the girl who is available immediately got the email. Hmm..


Hmm Mayb we can conclude that those can start immediate will get the email den the rest who cannot make it for this batch will receive the email later?

But then my friend she put immediate also din recd any email. Dunno what went wrong..

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:14 pm

yup..guess so..another girl with a week notice period also got thru..
so far all those i know with one mth notice period have not receive anytg..anyway we sat the second last row? so i guess i must have seen u at the interview.. :)

intoxicat
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2011

Postby intoxicat » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:32 pm

xoxosasha wrote:yup..guess so..another girl with a week notice period also got thru..
so far all those i know with one mth notice period have not receive anytg..anyway we sat the second last row? so i guess i must have seen u at the interview.. :)


I wore a black dress sitting at the last row.. actually I wanna tell them I can join the 21 nov but somehow I forgot to mentioned to them..

Do u think everyone of us who got in for the second rd will receive the email? I think there are 30+ of us left in the room for the final interview..

Let's keep our fingers crossed..

soccerist
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun, 30 Oct 2011

Postby soccerist » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 1:48 am

good luck to u girls!

xoxosasha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 23 Sep 2011

Postby xoxosasha » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 1:55 pm

soccerist wrote:good luck to u girls!


gppd luck to u too. :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests