Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mia malone
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Location: Jurong East

Postby mia malone » Mon, 18 Jul 2011 9:52 pm

hey guys tiger airways are having an interview this coming SUNDAY 24th July 2011.From 0930-1630 @ Carlton Hotel Singapore. But first you need to send your resume first. So anyone going?

edtac
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2011

Postby edtac » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:00 am

I am a foreigner from HK holding a S Pass, do you think I will have a chance for interview? I sent my resume to tiger already but no reply from them yet, do I need to wait for their reply or can i go to the Carlton hotel directly on Sunday?

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 1:06 pm

edtac wrote:I am a foreigner from HK holding a S Pass, do you think I will have a chance for interview? I sent my resume to tiger already but no reply from them yet, do I need to wait for their reply or can i go to the Carlton hotel directly on Sunday?


Hi edtac they're open to Singapore citizen and PR.
You Can Do It! (:

edtac
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2011

Postby edtac » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:53 pm

Thank you Miu, but I'm thinking if it is really a straight No for foreigner, since I am from HK and speak more then one language...

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 9:26 am

edtac wrote:Thank you Miu, but I'm thinking if it is really a straight No for foreigner, since I am from HK and speak more then one language...


Probably you can give a try on this coming sunday walk in interview. Why don't you try other international airline since you know how to speak Cantonese..
You Can Do It! (:

mia malone
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Location: Jurong East

Postby mia malone » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 9:57 am

Hi mui..those who are invited can go for the walk-in interview. Read this:-

Tiger Airways has an ongoing need to recruit cabin crew and if you are interested in being considered please send your CV to recruit_cabincrew@tigerairways.com and we will contact you for the next intake. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:17 am

mia malone wrote:Hi mui..those who are invited can go for the walk-in interview. Read this:-

Tiger Airways has an ongoing need to recruit cabin crew and if you are interested in being considered please send your CV to recruit_cabincrew@tigerairways.com and we will contact you for the next intake. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.


Do you get the invite to tiger interview?
You Can Do It! (:

edtac
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2011

Postby edtac » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 4:20 pm

I sent my resume but I do not get an invitation. However, the pop up ad in tiger's website didn't mention about the invitation, it just mentioned "take this expectational opportunity to meet our recruitment representatives"

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 4:48 pm

edtac wrote:I sent my resume but I do not get an invitation. However, the pop up ad in tiger's website didn't mention about the invitation, it just mentioned "take this expectational opportunity to meet our recruitment representatives"


I doubt this is a walk in interview.
You Can Do It! (:

ai_dy
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 08 Jul 2010

Postby ai_dy » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 7:25 pm

Yes! This is a walk in interview direct frm Tiger Airways Singapore... Just bring the documents stated and be the best of urself.. Good luck to those who's is goin...

alealejandro
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 28 Jul 2010

Postby alealejandro » Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:48 am

Image

WALK-IN INTERVIEW
DIRECT HIRE

mia malone
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Location: Jurong East

Postby mia malone » Fri, 22 Jul 2011 9:50 am

hi mui.. i was invited. i send them my resume. and around a few day ive received their emails.. btw are you going for it?

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Fri, 22 Jul 2011 3:35 pm

mia malone wrote:hi mui.. i was invited. i send them my resume. and around a few day ive received their emails.. btw are you going for it?


Yes I'm going, i didn't sent my cv anyway is a walk in interview. Just try no harm.
You Can Do It! (:

Miu
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Miu » Mon, 25 Jul 2011 2:29 pm

Anyone receive calls or sms by tiger airways? for this coming saturday interview
You Can Do It! (:

alealejandro
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 28 Jul 2010

Postby alealejandro » Tue, 26 Jul 2011 3:33 am

Wow.. so lucky har?!

:))


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest