Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 6:21 pm

Hi, does anyone know what is the pay like for Tiger Airways? And how often they fly perhaps? Or actually, any details wld be really great. I hope someone can help me.. thanks a bunch..

Post by Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 9:20 pm

My friend works there. She said they pay by sector, as in SIN-BKK-SIN then u will get a certain amt etc. She said the overall pay is very low though...like low 1000plus everymonth

Post by Guest » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 7:13 am

yeah.. i acutally heard.. cuz i tried for silkair and didnt get thru after the 3rd round.. sad.
But i really wld liek this as a career so i managed to get an interview iwth tiger airways and somehow i think i mgiht make it thru cuz i think they need crew.
Just that i dont really know much abt them
But thanks a bunch yeah...

lamepiggy

mi

Post by lamepiggy » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:31 pm

so whats the second interview abt? will they do body cjhek b4 or after swim test...interview is one to one or in grp?
Anonymous wrote:yeah.. i acutally heard.. cuz i tried for silkair and didnt get thru after the 3rd round.. sad.
But i really wld liek this as a career so i managed to get an interview iwth tiger airways and somehow i think i mgiht make it thru cuz i think they need crew.

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 2:04 am

Anonymous wrote:yeah.. i acutally heard.. cuz i tried for silkair and didnt get thru after the 3rd round.. sad.
Hi, where did u see the opening for cabin for tigerair? please advise.

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 4:24 am

oh, someone i knew happend to be travelling on tiger and asked the stewardess and she recommended me to her duno who.. and they called me the next day and asked me to go for the interview... if not i also wld have no idea where the ad is shown

Post by Guest » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 1:11 am

Anonymous wrote:oh, someone i knew happend to be travelling on tiger and asked the stewardess and she recommended me to her duno who.. and they called me the next day and asked me to go for the interview... if not i also wld have no idea where the ad is shown
Really? u are so lucky! so did u make it thru? can help to get the contact? wats the pay like?

Hopeful

TigerAir Cabin Crew

Post by Hopeful » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 9:34 am

Hi Guest,

May i know did they advertise for Straits Times? Im quite interested to join as a cabin crew but dont know how to apply it. Or did they advertise in their website too? Thank you so much if you could furnish me all those questions which i ask you. Really do appreciate it. Waiting for your answers soon.

tulips16

TigerAir Flight Attendant

Post by tulips16 » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:58 am

Hi Guest,

May i know how to apply for tigerairways cabin crew? Really quite interested to join as one. Its been my dream to be an air stewardess. Can you kindly refurnish me the details. Thanks you very much for your help! Really do appreciate it so much for your help.

Post by Guest » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 6:06 pm

hi girls.. so so sorry for the late reply.
ok... just try this email n ask..

[email protected]

they cld still be hiring.. sadly, i have heard no news from them yet.. its been more than a week. Hopefully they are jsut late in deciding who to choose. lemme know how it goes... all the best!

and to some of the questions u asked.. pay>>> not that great.. $1300? ard there.,., basic is only 800

recruitment ad>>> they never printed any ad from what i know actually. i dunnow how some of the girls heard abt it.. cld be by word of mouth perhaps or recommendation i think but try ur luck with the email.. hopefully its not too late!

SandyGrewall

FA Movie

Post by SandyGrewall » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 2:18 am

Here is a reviw I came across for that flight attendant movie:
http://anvilandsprocket.com/review.php?rec=177

tulips16

Post by tulips16 » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 2:23 pm

Hi Guest,

Thanks to you again so much for your greater help for furnishing me the details! Although i know that you didnt help much at all. But its really good enough already. Thanks again and will surely let you know it whats the outcome.

ella

tigerairways recruit

Post by ella » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 7:04 pm

hi ppl

im new in this forum jus to share with u guys that
i received email for cabin crew interview but i was away
so didnt get to go for the interview so icall up the the number
given so sad that they did not conduct the interview anymore
so i ask when will be the next one the reply is next year...
so so so sad can anyone tell me how can apply for jetstar n valuair

thankss ella,,,cheers

Hopeful guy

Re: tigerairways recruit

Post by Hopeful guy » Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:25 pm

ella wrote:hi ppl

thankss ella,,,cheers
You just missed Jetstar asia's interview. They shortlisted some from their 900 plus application and last week was their interviews. Last Friday was their meet the Management session. Next interview - donno when.

Re: tigerairways recruit

Post by Guest » Wed, 07 Sep 2005 5:53 pm

hi hopeful guy

sori for not indicate what interview it actually for
tigerairways ....and till now im still sad about it

Hopeful guy wrote:
ella wrote:hi ppl

thankss ella,,,cheers
You just missed Jetstar asia's interview. They shortlisted some from their 900 plus application and last week was their interviews. Last Friday was

their meet the Management session. Next interview - donno when.