Singapore Expats Forum

Larger Ladies Clothes

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Em Eye
Chatter
Chatter

Larger Ladies Clothes

Postby Em Eye » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:49 am

Hi Girls.

I was cleaning out my closet and since my career change I have quite a few items that I simple won't have the occassion to wear anymore.

I'm thinking of doing the following, either putting them on ebay or setting up a website or I had another idea of getting a few people together who want to swap/sell clothes they no longer wear. We could do this as a swap/sell party or organise somewhere to set up shop for a few hours and invite other larger women expats.

Most of my clothes are Australian size 14 and with the majority being from Country Road. Skirts, shirts, pants and tops, mainly smart casual some business. They are in good condition but I haven't worn them in 8 months.

Let me know what you think.

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 1:43 pm

What are you leaving the boys out?

I had a friend who set up a mail order lingerie company for larger women & the first 10 orders she got were from men!

Not really my thing

....although.....

:wink:
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

Postby Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 1:49 pm

Baron Greenback wrote:What are you leaving the boys out?

I had a friend who set up a mail order lingerie company for larger women & the first 10 orders she got were from men!

Not really my thing

....although.....

:wink:

How bout posting a link to her website?

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 4:23 pm

That was a long time ago, BI (before Internet). Although I am sure if are interested you can google & find quite a few.
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."

Hemingway

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 3:25 pm

singaporian girls are getting skinnier and skinnier!!! YUKKK!!!!
more meat please!!