Singapore Expats Forum

Agencies with Management consulting jobs?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Mr_808

Agencies with Management consulting jobs?

Postby Mr_808 » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 1:11 am

Hi, I am looking for any job related to branding, management consulting, or market research. Does anyone here know which recruitment agencies that serve these areas of work?

Or perhaps any vacancies in company providing consultation service to retail/ other businesses on strategy, brand, franchise, etc?

Thanks!

Lee

Re: Agencies with Management consulting jobs?

Postby Lee » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:10 pm

Mr_808 wrote:Hi, I am looking for any job related to branding, management consulting, or market research. Does anyone here know which recruitment agencies that serve these areas of work?

Or perhaps any vacancies in company providing consultation service to retail/ other businesses on strategy, brand, franchise, etc?

Thanks!

Hi Mr_808,

We have job openings at this moment. You might like to give me a ring @ 6833 8467 or drop me a mail @ diane@grinweiv.com so that we can find out what you are looking for and see if there is a fit to what we have to offer you.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Diane

Mr_808

Postby Mr_808 » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 1:12 pm

Hi Diane,

I appreciate your response, however it seems to me that your company is representing Manulife..financial planner/ advisor/ insurance kind of thing..correct me if I am wrong :wink: ..I am not really keen to work in insurance industry...

Postby Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:13 pm

Mr_808 wrote:Hi Diane,

I appreciate your response, however it seems to me that your company is representing Manulife..financial planner/ advisor/ insurance kind of thing..correct me if I am wrong :wink: ..I am not really keen to work in insurance industry...

Hi Mr_808,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, my branch, Grinweiv is representing Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd. We are in the financial insurance industry where we provide finaincial protection plans and investment management services for individuals, families and busines that focused on helping our clients find the perfect financial solution to suit their changing needs at each stage of life.

If you are open to this option in future, do give us a call. We will be most glad to share with you what we have to offer. We will have a casual meeting to understand more about both party & we can find out if there will be a fit in what we have to offer you. If any of your friends are interested to find out what we have to offer, do get them to give me a call as well.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Diane Lee
6833 8467
diane@grinweiv.com