Singapore Expats Forum

Dance partner for Exotic Dancing

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Happy_Person

Dance partner for Exotic Dancing

Postby Happy_Person » Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:40 pm

Hi

I am an Indian profesional 29 yrs and an expat here. I want to learn exotic dance in a reputed school in Singapore.

This dance course requires a partner as well.Hence I need a lady partner, who is also interested in this course and fine with learning the dance with me. I wanted to learn this interesting dance.

Any lady interested, please feel free to write or send a private message with your contact details. If cost of class is your concern, dont worry I will take care of it. It is afterall a learning experience.

Relationship can be confined only to learning dance, as just 2 students.

Cheers

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:02 am

If you're really serious about this, shouldn't you post more details about this exotic dance you want to learn? Must say you're a mighty generous person to even offer to pay the fee for your dance partner! :roll:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Postby Guest » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 1:12 pm

Indians most funny ppl in Singapore, try visit Dexter Rd at night time

Pop goes the . . .

Re: Dance partner for Exotic Dancing

Postby Pop goes the . . . » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 2:08 pm

Happy_Person wrote:I want to learn exotic dance in a reputed school in Singapore.

Sorry to burst your bubble but exotic dance is ONLY for Ladies :P
at least at a certain reputable school

http://www.asiasalsa.com/courses/exoticdance1.asp

Happy_Person

Postby Happy_Person » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 9:44 pm

sapphire wrote:If you're really serious about this, shouldn't you post more details about this exotic dance you want to learn? Must say you're a mighty generous person to even offer to pay the fee for your dance partner! :roll:

Hi Sapphire and others

Thanks for all the response. It is incorrect to state that this form or similar kind of dance are only for females. It is done as a couple.

One place is a reputed one called Xen Bar, "ABBLU" Studio.

Sapphire , this dance is good to learn, is a person takes it as dance and is no tooworried about closenes with opposite sex. Ofcourse relationship is strictly confined to dancing.

Cheers

tips
Regular
Regular

hey

Postby tips » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:01 am

hey

i wud be interested if i knew more about i t...cud u pm me the details and your email add or some other way of gettign in touch with u

tips

Happy Person

Postby Happy Person » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:33 am

Hi all,

It is a sex trap set up by me ha ha!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:35 am

Happy Person wrote:Hi all,

Nice try to impersonate! :roll:

Anyway, goodluck in finding a dance partner Happy_Person.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Happy_Person

thanks

Postby Happy_Person » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:43 pm

sapphire wrote:
Happy Person wrote:Hi all,

Nice try to impersonate! :roll:

Anyway, goodluck in finding a dance partner Happy_Person.

thanks spahhire for finding out that the other Happy Person was an impersonator.

So you are not interested.

Cheers

shasha_sg76

Postby shasha_sg76 » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:46 pm

I thought tht Exotic Dancing is only for females. However, partnering with a male for Exotic Dancing can be a little embarassingg if you dont know the person well. Lol,.,. i m looking forward to joining Attitude Dance Studio in Sept...

Happy-Person

Postby Happy-Person » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:00 pm

Well, the exotic dance lesson I talking about is total nude body dancing. with all sort of exotic pose

Happy_Person

Postby Happy_Person » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:01 am

Happy-Person wrote:Well, the exotic dance lesson I talking about is total nude body dancing. with all sort of exotic pose

No impersonation please

missykitten

Try this..

Postby missykitten » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:02 am

Actually there's another place tat teaches exotic too at Boat Quay the studio is very exclusive as i been there myself not sure if there's couple involve but so far it's ladies tat has been goin maybe you guys can give the place a shot..

anonymous C

where in boat quay?

Postby anonymous C » Sat, 03 Sep 2005 6:08 pm

Hi missy kitten,
what's the name of this studio in boat quay? more info will be good as i'm currently taking exotic class but wouldn't mind trying other studios as well. thanks

Happy_Person

Postby Happy_Person » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 9:28 pm

Are there any ladies out there for this dance.

Hope to hear from a few, please PM

Cheers