Singapore Expats Forum

Exchange! Korean and Japanese.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pag

Exchange! Korean and Japanese.

Postby pag » Wed, 17 Aug 2005 8:10 pm

I'm looking for someone who wanna learn Japanese and can teach me Korean. I'm a biginner. Once a week at city area. Pls PM me if you are interested! Thanks.

Postby Guest » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:11 pm

check your inbox. sent a message.

china man

Postby china man » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:25 pm

Hello, japanese & korean both are harted enemy each of them are after each other throat. beware of spy & kidnnaper plus japanese raptist.

korean superstar

Postby korean superstar » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:30 pm

pag beware of register username Guest he is an indian what he tell you are only 5% are true & others are pure lies beware beware!

guest above

Postby guest above » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:13 am

korean superstar wrote:pag beware of register username Guest he is an indian what he tell you are only 5% are true & others are pure lies beware beware!

do you mean me? hey, don't be a shame of korean.

guest above

Postby guest above » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:14 am

china man wrote:Hello, japanese & korean both are harted enemy each of them are after each other throat. beware of spy & kidnnaper plus japanese raptist.

yeah, true. after each other throat. so, we are starting to be a good neighbour. does it bother you?

guest above

Postby guest above » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21 am

korean superstar wrote:pag beware of register username Guest he is an indian what he tell you are only 5% are true & others are pure lies beware beware!

and one more thing, unless you are telling based in truth that an indian man tells lies, really shame of koreans swearing at indians. but how can i remove a image the the above china man & you are the same person???

pag

Postby pag » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:58 pm

What are you all talking about and who is who actually?? I just wanna learn Korean...Are there any problems if Japanese wanna learn Korean?? We have a good relationship although there are some issue to talk about. Maybe some of you are confusing South Korea and North Korea??
BTW, I can not see any message...it's empty. Can you re-send it if you wanna do exchange,pls?